Thursday Mission/zzzz like a baby

mxekin65
on 4/29/09 9:50 pm
Good Morning Familia,

I am waiting on some freshly brewed coffee.  I plan to leave Round Rock later today or in the morning. Got lots to take care of.  I've been job searching like crazy on the net.  Hopefully something turns up. I hope to meet with a friend before I leave.  I've actually slept pretty good so that in itself is a big plus.  I hope you have a great day!!!!

Blessings,

Nina

Mission:

Serenity flows from the depths of your soul.  Don't let emotional issues get in the way of what you have to do. Consider whether your retreat is really based on practical matters or if you just prefer avoiding the discomfort of your feelings when you are treading on uncertain ground. Don't walk away from  because you are scared; be courageous and face your fears. Immerse yourself in inner peace.
ttambo
on 4/29/09 9:54 pm - Galveston, TX
Drive safe!  Good luck on the job hunt - I know there is something out there for you!!

back in Galveston
Current Galveston weather from the Weather Channel

“Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm?
Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
John Wayne

OH Support Group Leader

mxekin65
on 4/29/09 10:17 pm
Thanks my girl!!!

Love ya!!

Blessings,

Nina
cajungirl
on 4/29/09 10:38 pm
I'll toast a cup of coffee with you this morning sweetie.  You will find something soon I know it.

Love you,

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

mxekin65
on 4/29/09 10:48 pm
Good deal!! Here's to a good cup o'coffee!!

Have a good day honey!!!

Blessings,

Nina
Vivian Prouty
on 4/29/09 11:32 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Nina....So glad that you got a little time to get away even for just a little while.    Drive safely on the way home and be careful to stay clear of anyone with flu symptoms !!!  I know God will bless you with a new job soon !!!!     Love ya !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Becky_TX
on 4/30/09 12:30 am - Hurst, TX
Nina ~ Continue prayers for you!!!  Have a safe drive home and I know there is a GREAT job just waiting for you!

Hugs to you B~
Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 92 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views