Hello--New to this Board!!! Heres my story

MissF1976
on 4/30/09 6:13 am - Georgetown,, TX
VSG on 02/28/09 with
Hello Fellow Texans!!!  My name is Mendy Franks and I live in Georgetown, Texas.  I had a VSG in Mexico on Feb. 28. To date I have lost 82 lbs thats including my preop weight loss. I have not excercised much yet..but I know that I need to do somthing cause I am not getting these thighs to budge. 
Deb *.
on 4/30/09 6:20 am

Hey Mendy!!  Welcome to the board!  You'll find lots of great information and wonderful people here.  I hear you on the thighs!  Seems like that's the last place my weight wants to come off from.

Congrats on the weight loss!  That's fantastic!

Debbi

mamakoon
on 4/30/09 6:49 am - CLEVELAND, TX
Hello Mendy Welcome to the Texas Message Board.
Congrats on your weight lose.  Just hang around here there is world of info out there for any help you may need. I'm still pre-op (May 27th is my day) but I have learned a lot from everyone here.
Welcome

HUGS & SMILES
CINDY
I'm a  as of May 27, 2009.

timsdanni
on 4/30/09 7:19 am - Ft Stewart, GA
hey mendy - welcome the tmb - try to read the wls express each day if you want to get more involved - we are all over tx and in and out of each others lives. I was 425 at my highest documented weight and 372 at surg. now 3 yrs and a one yr old latter I am sittng at 210 - have been there pretty much since one yr out except for my pg wieght.

you have to exersize, even if all you do is take your youngest for a walk go for it - there are days when walking my little one is my sanity b/c she is into everything lol
Home is where the army allows me to live with my husband

I know what I need to do - I have to choose to take care of me or I choose to fail

jwinrrtx
on 4/30/09 9:26 am - Round Rock, TX

Hey Mendy...I'm just down 35 from you!!!  Congrats!!!  You are doing AMAZING!!!  Hope to see you around more.

Hugs,

Jeri

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle

MissF1976
on 4/30/09 11:53 pm - Georgetown,, TX
VSG on 02/28/09 with
Its nice to meet you!  ARe you part of a support group..I cant seem to find a group around here that meets monthly--
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views