before/after avitars that change

David B.
on 4/30/09 11:02 am - Fort Worth, TX

I have noticed some of yall have avitars that change. The before and after pics are awsome. While the before pics show a beautiful person, the after shows the asbolutely fabulos person inside the before pic. The before/after pics are truly an inspiration.

I hope I said this correctly.

David

Kris M.
on 4/30/09 1:06 pm - Near Dallas, TX
I do the handy work and would be more than happy to make one for you...but I am only an admirer of everyone's hard work with their tools and make the avitars to help them see just how far they've come and how fabulous they look!
Kris M.   Ignorance is bliss...but not when you're aware of it!!

Liz_G_Tx
on 4/30/09 3:01 pm
David, as my sistah Kris stated, she does the hard work with love for all us. Doesnt she do the BEST job!!! It really helps when you have those stall days to look back to where you started, or when you are stupid like me and compare yourself to others adn see how far you have come. 
Its a great morale booster
i bet if you asked her realll nice like, she would do one for ya :)
Liz

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

David B.
on 5/1/09 8:40 am - Fort Worth, TX

I have not had surgery yet. So it would be prematrue to ask for one.

My point was just that seeing the before and afters are encoaragement to others who see them. They show us how much diofferance the surgery and the good eating afterwards can do for your looks, and your self esteme.

David

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 409 views