Friday Mission/Heading Home

mxekin65
on 4/30/09 9:21 pm
Good Morning Familia,

I am having my first cup of coffee this morning.  Probably have another one before I head out back to Dallas/Plano.  I have to say I've actually gotten some real sleep here.  I get the girls this weekend so I know my mind won't have time to "wander" off in any direction other than seeing my little princesses and JD of course, the Godfather of all Chihuahuas!!    I am sure we will all keep busy. The girls are without a doubt a blessing and my sanity.   I hope everyone has a great weekend. 

Blessings,

Nina

Mission:

You are complete--spirit, mind, and body.  Pass on and share your values, knowledge, and ethics by example. Be ready to take it to the next level. Be empowered by a positive reputation and positive social validation.
jwinrrtx
on 4/30/09 9:28 pm - Round Rock, TX

Have a safe trip home, Nina!!!  Glad you have the girls this weekend to keep you busy.

Love you!!

Jeri

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, therefore,
is not an act but a habit.

Aristotle

Vivian Prouty
on 4/30/09 10:55 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Please drive carefully Nina.   You know on friday's there are lots of people on the road that have the weekend on their minds and aren't paying alot of attention to the roads.  Prayers going out for you a safe trip home.   You have fun this weekend with those precious girls.    Give JD a little pat from me.   LOL   Love ya!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Becky_TX
on 4/30/09 11:20 pm - Hurst, TX
Safe travels to you my friend!!!  Have a great weekend with the girls and JD (give him a hug from me)

Hugs to you
B~
Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 92 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views