DINNER MAY 16TH FOR THOSE WHO CAN'T ATTEND RYD !!

Vivian Prouty
on 4/30/09 11:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Morning Everyone,

Paul in Dallas has asked me to do a dinner for those of us who are unable to attend the RYD for some reason or other.   So we have decided on having it at Spring Creek BBQ in Bedford, Tx.   It is easy accessable from Hwy 183 ( Airport Frwy ).   It is on Forest Ridge if anyone is not familiar with it's location.     We are going to meet at 7:30.   They have a great variety of foods, meats and veggies and are very affordable.      So if you are not going to be able to attend the RYD Conference in Galveston but want to get together and have a great time with us local DFW people please join us.   My hubby may even come !!!   Here is a list of who is coming so far.

Vivian 1 ( possibly 2 )
Paul and Susan  2
Becky_Tx  3

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

meggieintx
on 5/1/09 1:05 am - Fort Worth, TX
Sounds great! Ken and I will be there. Is that the 16th??
Meggie
Megan 
Vivian Prouty
on 5/1/09 5:36 am - Fort Worth, TX
Yeah so glad you can join us Meggie....I will put you and Ken down.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.

Sandi B.
on 5/1/09 9:20 am - Haltom City, TX
2 (maybe)
*Sandi* 
*Strength... it's inside, beside, behind and all around me*

Vivian Prouty
on 5/1/09 11:34 am - Fort Worth, TX
Ok Sandi....I will put you down for 2 for now if that changes closer to the date let me know.    Thanks for replying.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views