Is it too late to register for the conference?

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/09 10:59 am - Somewhere IN, TX
Since I can't go to Mexico on the 7th.... I can at least get as far as Galveston.  Is anyone afraid of Swine Flu?

I've got a room already with a friend so that's taken care of.  Just need to know the details.... and add myself to the list for dinner at Fish Tales.

Janet
Corina B.
on 5/1/09 11:57 am - Austin, TX
Lap Band on 02/07/09 with
I was supposed to go to Mexico the 7th also, my band broke and my surgeon was going to figure out what the problem was, I am so sad by this as it has now been almost a month since we found out and I am so dissapointed I think that my mom is over reacting although I know the swine flu is serious, Its not like we are going to be interacting with all these people and going to different places we were just going to see the Doctor.

Im not afraid of the swine flu, are you?

I believe you can still register
In your whole life nobody has ever abused you more than you have abused yourself, and the limit of your self abuse is exactly the limit of abuse that you will tolerate from someone else.

Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/1/09 12:04 pm - Burleson, TX
JANET----WOOOHOO!!!!!! Yes--you can register--go to www.rydobesity.com and JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!! Be sure to see YVONNE's post about sending her pics so YOU can part of her video this year--she posted it this morning...I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited you're coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TERRY ANN is hosting the dinner-if I don't see your name on the RSV the next time she posts, I'll tell her-is it you and a friend-or just you?

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

ttambo
on 5/1/09 12:36 pm - Galveston, TX
Janet is on the list for Fish Tales!!!

back in Galveston
Current Galveston weather from the Weather Channel

“Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm?
Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
John Wayne

OH Support Group Leader

ttambo
on 5/1/09 12:18 pm - Galveston, TX
YOU have been added to the list for Fish Tales!!!

Do you need a ride from the airport on Friday?!?!?

back in Galveston
Current Galveston weather from the Weather Channel

“Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm?
Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
John Wayne

OH Support Group Leader

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/09 1:10 pm - Somewhere IN, TX
Nope, I'll be driving, I guess. 

Thought I'd try to leave early on Thursday and make it as far as Houston and visit a friend for the night and then on to Galveston on Friday morning... the drive home will be tough but it always takes me longer...:)  I drive, I nap, I drive, I nap... but it's okay.  I wasn't going to pay for another airplane ticket.  Unless I can find a good one on Priceline... and I might.  If I do, I'll let  you know.  But my friend, Linda Barnett, is coming and will be at the dinner, I think.  If she's not on the list, put her on. If I can fly in on Friday, I'll see what her plans are or I'll get you to pick me up.  I'm sure she can get me to the airport on Sunday.

When one door shuts... I'm looking forward to it.

Janet
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views