Saturday only RYD rate

Lynne R.
on 5/1/09 2:52 am - Houston, TX

I know I'm not crazy - well, maybe I am crazy but not on this one - somewhere was a Saturday only rate for the conference but I can't find it now - someone I know who is new to Houston wants to come but can only come for the one day. Where is it?

Lynne

Jerry_W
on 5/1/09 8:34 am - Houston, TX
Yes, you are right. At the Methodist support group meeting the other night, they were passing out a flyer. The price is $ 45.00 whi*****ludes 2 meals ( breakfast and lunch) and Goodie Bags. I am so looking forward to the whole weekend! 
Jerry

Deedles
on 5/1/09 8:48 am - Highlands, TX
Jerry...which meeting was that? Did I miss another one?  DRAT!
Dee ..... ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
My new G.O.A.L. ~~~~ Get Out And Live!

Includes 61lbs lost before surgery

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/09 11:29 am

Does the  Methodist support group allow wls patients that had surgery elswhere participate in their group?  When do they meet? 

(deactivated member)
on 5/1/09 11:33 am - Somewhere IN, TX
I need to go back through all of Yvonne's messages and find the rates and see if I can get registered so I can go.

I'm sorry my trip was cancelled but it afforded me another opportunity.  When one door shuts.....

Janet
ttambo
on 5/1/09 12:13 pm - Galveston, TX
Absolutely they do!!  They meet in the Neurosensory Building the last Wednesday of each month at 7pm.  Send me an email to remind me to forward the next notice/reminder I get from them.

It's a great group.....very big but good information.  I don't always make it in since I work in Clear Lake and live in Galveston....it's a trek for me!! 

back in Galveston
Current Galveston weather from the Weather Channel

“Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm?
Courage is being scared to death... and saddling up anyway.
John Wayne

OH Support Group Leader

Most Active
Recent Topics