Change!!

LeaAnn
on 5/3/09 4:27 am - Huntsville, AL
(deactivated member)
on 5/3/09 6:38 am - DFW area, TX
Batwingsman
on 5/3/09 8:53 am - Garland, TX
 My biggest fear is we might actually vote him back in as governor, when Perry leaves office .. 

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/3/09 1:25 pm
why is this posted here??

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

beckyhagens
on 5/3/09 1:27 pm - New Braunfels, TX
that's what I wanted to know.  and they wonder why so many leave.. geez..

Becky

forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could be any different

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/3/09 1:29 pm
ya im not quite sure a lot of what was posted today was on here. This makes no sense, that ridiculous fat/carb/sugar laden recipe,  and the mud slinging from the poster that went along with it. WTF is wrong with those people??
then there are a few other folks who apparantely fogot to take their meds today!

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

beckyhagens
on 5/3/09 1:33 pm - New Braunfels, TX
OMG..  too funny

Becky

forgiveness is giving up the hope that the past could be any different

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/3/09 1:34 pm
apparantely when one has a particular surgery, they cut off the blood flow and oxygen to the brain. 

"Just Elizabeth "
on 5/3/09 3:58 pm - Houston, TX
Why don't you name the surgery you are talking about so that group can take you on themselves? Or you can just leave it this way and let people assume and really go after you.

As for why it was posted over here? Well Paul decided to do some stirring and LeaAnn, never one to lie back and take it, stirred back.

Elizabeth                                                      
Back in the U.S.A.

"I have lost the lumbering hulk that I once was.  I don't hide behind my clothes or behind my door.  I am part of life's rich tapestry not an observer."  Kirmy

Sarah448
on 5/3/09 11:44 pm - Friendswood, TX
Ok, I'll name that surgery.........

It's the one that seems to leave a burr permanently implanted in their butts!

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views