Tuesday Mission/Get it Straight!!

mxekin65
on 5/4/09 9:48 pm
Good Morning,

I had a good boring day!!! I spent alot of time doing online job searches.  I've got an interview today with a placement agency.  Not sure if it is my cup of tea.  I prefer to work in a small company environment but I've already made the appointment so I am going to see what's up.

I feel the onset of emotional eating and I am struggling with that demon.  Struggling in the form that I know I can't be eating alot during the day. When I do eat, I am making sure it is something healthy going in my mouth. 

I hope you guys have a great day!!!

Blessings,

Nina

Mission:

When you’re in a hurry, go slowly. The faster you go in life the sooner it is a blur.

Make a difference.

Do what you can, but never forget that letting go is very different from giving up. Of all the things you can make in life, remember you make all the difference in your life.

Vivian Prouty
on 5/4/09 11:24 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Morning Nina,

One of my good friends who is a neighbor works for the temp agencys and loves it.   She said she never gets bored with her job because when that contract with a company ends she goes else where and they can lead into full time work.    I am sure that anywhere you work will see your potential and hire you.   Love ya girl....I am still praying for you and for you to be gainfully employeed again !!!!   Good luck today !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Deedles
on 5/5/09 9:22 am, edited 5/5/09 9:31 am - Highlands, TX
Keeping good thoughts that you'll find the job that has your name on it!

"letting go is very different from giving up."

I need to engrave this one somewhere!  It is SO true and one I forget often!

Dee ..... ><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸¸><((((º>
My new G.O.A.L. ~~~~ Get Out And Live!

Includes 61lbs lost before surgery

MariPW
on 5/5/09 9:40 am, edited 5/5/09 9:41 am - Fredericksburg, TX
Oh Nina,
I went through and still am dealing with the emotional eating and stress eating.  It's so hard to overcome.  Hang in there, stay strong, you'll get through this same as I did.

But I have to say this...

Your new avie is totally HOT! How gorgeous are you??   

Hugs, Mari

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views