OT - Adam's Band

Reporter Q.
on 5/4/09 7:06 am - Azle, TX

Ok, I got in trouble for not posting the last time they played so here is the info

Adam is in a band called "Get Well".  Adam describes the music as Funk Rock Hip Hop, or translated for Mom, too loud and can't understand the words.  They are headlining at The Aardvark on May 9th.  They go on at midnight and yes barring any catastrophic event I will be there.

Here is how it works.  The band gets a cut of the door.  There is a $7.00 cover to get in.  When you pay your cover they ask what band you are there to see.  The band with the most responses gets the biggest cut of the door.  Every time they have played The Aardvark they have taken the door.

The Aardvark is located near TCU on Berry Street.  2905 W. Berry St., FTW 76109.  Phone 817-926-7814.  Limited seating but plenty of standing/dancing room.  If it is pleasant they open the patio and it really is nice.

So there it is.  He would love to have you come.

THE REPORTER...

Be Kinder than Necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

cajungirl
on 5/4/09 8:46 am
So does this translate in my language to Heavy Metal screaming, lol.  Oh boy, sounds interesting and I'd even go because I know Adam if I was close.  Hope you all have fun, pssst wear earplugs he won't know, roflmao.

Love ya,

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Reporter Q.
on 5/4/09 9:05 am - Azle, TX
I would not call it Heavy Metal, but definitely metal.  The lead male singer does a lot of rap stuff, the female lead is really good, if she uses the right mic.

I thought about ear plugs, just to keep me from yelling when it is over!!!
THE REPORTER...

Be Kinder than Necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle.

Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/4/09 12:26 pm - Burleson, TX
QUE-I'll do it if it will help Adam--and especially if it will any way EMBARRASS him...lol...Do we have to waer halter tops and hot pants? Just asking....at least there would be lots of places to sit then...talk about clearing a room!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

gayetindel
on 5/4/09 4:58 pm - Everman, TX
Gina - you are so baddddddddd! Just plan bad. You make me laugh! Love ya
 Life is what you make of it! Enjoy when possible.
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views