Bahamas Cruise

lula
on 5/5/09 2:47 am - Longhorn Country, TX
VSG on 01/31/07 with
Hi everyone,
Some of us on the VSG board are planning a cruise to the Bahamas in November. We had thought to have a VSG reunion and I am sorry we did not openly invite everyone sooner. We really want anyone and everyone that would like to cruise to come with us. This whole weight loss surgery thing makes us all related. We have just chosen a little different means but we all are walking down the same road. So here  is a re post from the VSG board. Please come and join us. I know we are going to have a great time.

Hey gang. It is time to send in our deposits. We have until the 10th of this month for this first one. I'll go over the details again:
Carnival Cruise from Port Canaveral( near Orlando) on the Sensation
Fly into Orlando
If you want to come in the day before I can get you a deal at the airport Marriott. Free shuttle to and from the airport $69 per person
We leave Nov 8 and return on the 12th
We go to Freeport stay 1 night then Nassau for 2 nights then back
We can spend our time in port on or off the ship. We just have to be on by 6AM (before the ship leaves) but all the amenities will be available on he ship while it is docked
We have 1 formal night
The cost is $337.21 per person for an outside cabin ( no balcony)
Inside cabin $297.21
Everyone who flies in will need to add $70 to that price for Carnival to take them from the airport to the ship and back when it's time to leave( if you live near and want to you can pay and park at the port)
The suggested gratuities are $40 per person but you can modify that how you wish
Insurance for the trip is also additional. $49 per person but you decide if that is something you want me to add on for you or not
I have set us up for late dining at 8:15 but you can eat early (6) if that just doesn't appeal to you. We will sit together.
A cabin with a balcony costs $150 per person more than the outside($340) and your deposit must be at least $150 per person
Additional 3rd or 4Th people( sharing a cabin ) are $50 per person plus the $99 port charges but the deposit here is also $150 per person and $49 tax ( so that is right at $200 for numbers 3 and 4 in your cabin)
The necessary deposit is only $25 now then another $125 by July 10. For a total of $150 per person on deposit by July 10
You can cancel your reservation before Sept 7 and get all of your deposit back. 
f you think you might want to go just hold the room for $25 each
I will need
Credit card info
Legal Name( as on passport)
Date of Birth
Contact phone number
PM me and I'll send you my phone number

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024