Monday Mission/It Is What It Is

mxekin65
on 5/3/09 10:13 pm
Good Morning TMB,

I had a good weekend. I got back to Dallas Friday morning. I had Aaliyah here and my little cousin Angelica for the weekend. David came up for the weekend as well.  We all had a good time. We did make it to Ikea for the breakfast and it was good to see my N.TX/Collin County family.  I've been consistently looking online for job openings. I am about to head out to the unemployment office after having left 3 messages to have someone assist me with resetting my online password.  I am hoping going in person helps.

I got a call from a former fellow co-worker saying that he was told why I was laid off.  In all honesty, it really doesn't matter to me what the reason was. I know it was for a reason and there is something else out there for me, because it's where I need to be.  Maybe as I've been told in recent days, I need the time off to heal a bit more. Whatever the case is, I know what is taking place is just the way things should be at this very moment. I can't say I am hurt about losing my job because it can be replaced as I mentioned before. My son will never be replaced in any way shape or form and that is the greatest test of faith I've ever experienced.

All in due time, something will come in.  I won't be attending the RYD conference for obvious reasons but I will be there in thought.  I hope everyone has a bright Monday!

Blessings,

Nina

Mission:

You may not shock and awe anyone with your brilliance today, but dependability and consistency can gain the admiration of others. However, don't worry about what others might think; just aim your sights high and follow through the best you can. Once the pressure of judgment is reduced,  be free to give it your very best.
Liz_G_Tx
on 5/3/09 10:52 pm
Nina,
im glad you had a good weekend but i hate hate that you wont be in town for RYD :(
I was so looking forward to spending some time with you. Lord knows i understand why, just wanted you to know you will be missed.
Love you lots
Liz

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

Vivian Prouty
on 5/4/09 1:01 am - Fort Worth, TX
Nina......I hope that ex co worker didn't tell you why you were let go.....it really doesn't matter one way or the other.   I agree with you !!!  BUT I do know that GOD does have something better for you in the future than that job that you lost !!!!   You are in my thoughts and prayers girl and I love you so much !!!!   Have a wonderful week and hope that window opens for you soon !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

cajungirl
on 5/4/09 8:58 am
Nina, your mission spoke volumes to me this afternoon.  Thanks sweetie as always for making me "think outside the box".

I'm not making RYD either, I do wish them the best I know they are all going to have so much fun in Galveston.

Keeping you in thought and prayer as you find the perfect job when it's meant to be.  In the mean time draw your unemployment and know God has plans for you.  Rest right now and heal your broken heart.

Love ya,

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 92 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views