Woo hoo!

Cath-Gibson
on 5/4/09 1:53 am - College Station, TX
I have finally hit Onederland!  Yippee!  From my highest of 317 right before surgery in September 08 to this morning I am at 196.2  I can hardly stand it!

Oh, we actually started looking at houses this weekend, we signed the contract on our old house Friday so if the inspections and appraisal come in with no surprises we have definitely sold our house and will close on July 15th.  No all we have to do is find a new place to live.  Bigger, and nicer, and in a better school area.  God has certainly been good to us.

Thanks, that's all for now. 
Slow & Steady wins the race!

Cruise Director Julie
on 5/4/09 2:08 am - Dallas, TX
RNY on 11/15/05 with
Congrats on all the wonderful things going on in your life.
Blessings, Jennifer 
253 / 140 (below goal)
If I were lying, wouldn't my pants be on fire?!?
Lorelei_Lee
on 5/4/09 2:47 am - Dallas, TX
Congratulations!!!  Just hit Onederland myself and know what a beautiful place it looks like when you first arrive!  I love it here and never want to leave.  I'm sure you feel the same way.
agilityrulz
on 5/4/09 2:53 am - TX
Congrats!! I hope to be there in the near future..:-)  Good luck with all the house stuff..

timsdanni
on 5/4/09 8:31 am - Ft Stewart, GA
sounds like life is great!!

love hearing that- my new motto in life is "life is good" and I find that the more I say it and read it and write it the more I live it :)
Home is where the army allows me to live with my husband

I know what I need to do - I have to choose to take care of me or I choose to fail

cajungirl
on 5/4/09 8:53 am
Congrats on Onderland and good luck with the move.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views