RYD Conference May

Debra F.
on 5/4/09 7:00 am - Houston, TX
hello everyone.... i wanted to post a reminder about the ryd conference i am sorry i have not been able to work on it like i did the last one...but i know it will be a great conference with great speakers and vendors.....

please send yvonne your before and after pics..... i showed the video to joe from last years conference and he was amazed not knowing about surgery the poor guy has been educated with taking me to the er.....

i wanted to let you all know that i am having a hard time remembering things at this point.... if i dont answer pms right now that is the reason i am having to try and remember alot and then of course with work its another story.....

information on the conference is at www.rydobesity.com there is a link for the confernece on there....

thank you all for the prayers during this difficult time...

Debra
227/205/135 at goal
1st Surgery/Revision/Today
8/98 - 8/04 - today
Support Group Leader 
Co- Founder www.rydobesity.com
fattxgal
on 5/4/09 10:18 am - pasadena, TX
Deb u are in my prayers and u always will be. U just take care of urself and we will get by findiing out what we need to know from someone else here on the Board. U just try and relax and don't worry things will be back to normal really soon.

Yes I am gonna send Yvonne the before and after pic of me. I don't know if u read it or not but I am having my plastic-surgery on May the 18th. I am so excited about it.

JUST TAKE GOOD CARE OF URSELF.

HOPE TO SEE U AT THE CONFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!

BEST WISHERS TO U WITH LOVE,
CHARLENE
Gina 21 Years Out
on 5/4/09 12:19 pm - Burleson, TX
DEBRA-it will all work out. LET PEOPLE HELP WHEN THEY OFFER TO!!! Ok...that was my best MAMA advice for today...I'll come up with some more by tomorrow, I'm sure...something about wearing clean underwear in case of an accident...

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Debra F.
on 5/4/09 12:25 pm - Houston, TX
i am so glad i was wearing clean underwear on tues when joe took me to the er....lol....
Debra
227/205/135 at goal
1st Surgery/Revision/Today
8/98 - 8/04 - today
Support Group Leader 
Co- Founder www.rydobesity.com
Batwingsman
on 5/4/09 12:31 pm - Garland, TX
 ahhh  (((Debra)))  ..   You're such a trooper, girl!        I had wondered if maybe RYD might want to consider re-scheduling the conference in light of what happened to you, but I know you'd want to press ahead with it and would kick people's butts if it didn't!  ..    

btw, you mentioned earlier you would post later about what the doctors determined had happened ..   did you do that yet?   If so, I guess I missed it  ..   

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Lynnette S.
on 5/4/09 12:56 pm - Whitesboro, TX

Debra,

So glad your feeling better. I was just trying to get a hold of someone to see how long my session will be so I can plan accordingly.

Your loved!

Lynnette

Liz_G_Tx
on 5/4/09 3:37 pm
hey sweets,
i tink i posted this elsewhere too, but im off wed and thurs, so if you need chauffering, or ANYTHING, let me know, OK!!!!!!
and i will check in with you tomorrow
Love you!
tell Joe hello!

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

lenaemerson
on 5/5/09 1:25 am - Hempstead, TX
I'm excited about RYD!  It will be great to experience it for the first time and it will be great to see you again!  Take care of yourself!  See you then!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 92 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views