The Twins

missnanajean
on 4/2/11 10:43 pm - Friendswood, TX
Last night on Fox26 News in Houston there was an upcoming blurb for Mon AmNews about the Twins Quiltin Connie and Gastric Rose . Their pictures were shown and  news said identical twins one was denied lifesaving surgery. The girls(twins) at the conference  said Garth Davis was going to do Connies surgery this Spring.I will DVR the News Mon Am and check this out and give an update. Does anyone know if Connie already had her surgery?
  Miss  Jean   
Karla Lewis
on 4/3/11 12:08 am - Livingston, TX
Connie had her surgery a couple of weeks ago in Houston.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

missnanajean
on 4/3/11 12:29 am - Friendswood, TX
Great I know she will do well with Rose's support. Will DVR the story Monday since I have to work and will miss it Thanks Karla. 
  Miss  Jean   
Phyllis M.
on 4/3/11 3:09 am, edited 4/3/11 3:14 am - Irving, TX
I'm thinking that  our very own Ms. Yvonne was there all the way............probably with video tape and camera equip in tow....I believe t shhate posted information on FB......I'll see if I can find that info and post the link back here....

Found it  on Yvonne's FB Page - Connie had surgery on 3-23-11 and she reported on 3-24-11 a pic of Connie sucking on a popsicle said doing well....:)

GO CONNIE !! 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Debra F.
on 4/5/11 2:36 am - Houston, TX
Hi Miss Jean, yes she did have surgery and Yvonne came from Dallas the night before we had a quick dinner.  I got to see both the girls that night for a few minues.

Yvonne has posted some pics on her facebook and some video.

I dont get on here often but had a few minutes to stop in.
Debra
227/205/135 at goal
1st Surgery/Revision/Today
8/98 - 8/04 - today
Support Group Leader 
Co- Founder www.rydobesity.com
missnanajean
on 4/5/11 12:30 pm - Friendswood, TX
I saw Connie and Rose on the news I DVR'd last night when I gotr home. Connie looks Great! I can't wait see see Connies progress and catch up with them again. Hope we can have an RYD Conference soon so everyone can catch up.  I miss all of my friends.
  Miss  Jean   
Debra F.
on 4/5/11 10:02 pm - Houston, TX
good morning miss jean we are talking about having another ryd - alot of planning goes into them so we will let everyone know once we decide and see what doctor will sponsor it....
Debra
227/205/135 at goal
1st Surgery/Revision/Today
8/98 - 8/04 - today
Support Group Leader 
Co- Founder www.rydobesity.com
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views