Struggling with regain or maintaining?

Stephanie G.
on 4/24/11 11:47 pm - Rowlett, TX
Are you struggling to get rid of some regain or having a hard time maintaining your loss?  If so help is on the horizon.  We have a PRIVATE OH message board group that has openings for a few new members. 

The requirements are:
- no newbies-you must be 2 years out
- must be willing to support others as well as work on your own issues.
-you must actively post and participate. (There will not be a "required #of posts per week" but if you haven't posted in a month, you will be removed from the group.
-anything said on the board is to remain on the board.
-we will have a Monday Morning weigh-in that I would REALLY like everyone to participate in.
-no rants/raves will be tolerated: no political/religious posts (unless they directly relate to your weight loss journey), no personal attacks, etc. I will personally monitor what is said and block any post I consider offensive or not "healthy" for the group.
- We also have our "train" where we can talk about our daily lives so we continue to grow as friends.

If you are interested in joining, please either post here or send me a PM and tell me a little about your situation.   I will choose about 5 new members now and will probably add more later.  I just don't want the group too grow to fast all at once so if you don't get chosen this first time, be patient I will hang onto your info and add more soon.  I will need your email address to send you an invite.  I'm looking forward to hearing from you!!

~Stephanie~
RNY revision from lapband 7/30/07...TT/BL 10/9/08 and at GOAL

TraceyC
on 4/25/11 5:00 am - DFW, TX
Hey Steph!
Unfortunately I don't have time to participate in your private board right now but I did want to share that your group is welcome to train with me!  

I am starting to lose this 30lbs that found me during my pregnancy with Blake. I was worried it would happen....unfortunately it did. My eating mindset had to change during my pregnancy and it is so hard to get back to eating for WLS. I know what to do but it's just hard to give up those extra 300 calories and carbs.

I have started running again and go 4 times a week now. Right now I'm dying at 2-2.5 miles but I know before long I will be able to do longer distances like before. I can't imagine ever running 10 with little effort like I once could. We are doing long runs on the weekends. I am planning on doing the Tinkerbell and Princess marathons in 2012.

I am hoping that with running again that I can shed the weight like I once did. If you all need an avenue for exercise let me know, I can give you dates/time and location. There are also 5k's and such planned for the next few months as well. Remember that exercise is also a vital part of the journey, as well as support!

Tracey

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Stephanie G.
on 4/25/11 8:08 am - Rowlett, TX
Thanks for the offer Tracey-I'll certainly let them know.  Unfortunately with these knees and hips I can't join you but I am very proud of you for doing it.  Can't wait to cheer you on as you run the marathon. 

~Stephanie~

nankeri
on 4/26/11 2:42 am
I very much need to join the group. I have gained 12 pounds since Christmas. I will be six years out in September. I never gained over 5 pounds the first 5 years out. I have to get control over this now.
Your Rowlett neighbor Nancy
Stephanie G.
on 4/27/11 11:02 am - Rowlett, TX
We've added 4 new people since this post came out.  Anyone else interested?

~Stephanie~

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 92 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views