Wet Monday WLS Express

Don 1962
on 5/1/11 8:02 pm

ALL ABOARD!!

Prognasication for today is RAIN!  Won't fuss too much if it happens.  Hopefully "stupid is" does not run into "stupid does" and I/we get stuck working a wreck in the rain. (

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Alissa A.
on 5/1/11 8:23 pm - Keller, TX
GOOD MORNING! I don't like going out in the rain- I'd rather stay in and snuggle under the covers. But, alas, I must get up and go. It sure did rain alot yesterday! We were up in Denton and it was POURING. 100 percent chance of rain today. But, don't worry-it will be hot and dry soon enough I'm sure. One good thing, I got to stop for my fav snack- NSA Strawberry frozen yogurt with fresh strawberries and bananas at Yogurt Story. There are 2 Yogurt Stories in Denton, 1 in Roanoke, and I believe 1 in Colleyville.Yum Yum. And because you serve yourself I can make a small one for a treat.

Well time to get moving. Hope everyone has a great day today and stays DRY!
Karla Lewis
on 5/1/11 8:57 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Still no rain here in Deep East Texas. I guess we will only get some if it comes from a tropical storm or hurricane. It is severely dry.

Just a regular day at work full of things to keep me busy.

Goal once home is to get one or two more scrap pages done for my niece for Sr. Book.

Have a good day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Alissa A.
on 5/1/11 9:12 pm - Keller, TX
You know its a dry year when people are looking at the upside of a hurricane coming their way. lol.
meggieintx
on 5/1/11 9:01 pm - Fort Worth, TX
good morning! we are up and at'em! It will be a good day although I do need to take it easy on the food today since my comfort zone is getting smaller!! Need a couple of projects to keep me busy today and with inventory around the corner that should not be a problem! House and Kitty sitter arranged for our vaca so we are good to go! chat later,

Meggie
Megan 
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views