Sunday TMB Express

Don 1962
on 5/28/11 9:32 pm
ALL ABOARD!!

Again it looks a little roomy on the platform but here comes the train regardless of ridership.

Need to finish what I started on "company" car yesterday and would not hurt to clean my personal vehicle too.  At least try and get the dog hair out!  Had a wild and wooly Saturday night!  Did my laundry.  Kind of glad I did because I don't have water this morning.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

(deactivated member)
on 5/28/11 11:24 pm, edited 5/28/11 11:48 pm - GA
Not much on the agenda today...chillaxing.  So far, no home showings scheduled for today.  Probably need to work on finishing my laundry, and a few other things.

Go out and make it a great day !!!

ETA:  Just got a call from a realtor, and the house will be shown this afternoon.  With a home on the market, you never know when it might be shown.  I would love to see an offer come through soon, very soon!!!
Karla Lewis
on 5/28/11 11:39 pm - Livingston, TX
Im herenn Rowlett, sipping on my protein coffee. Planning on a girls excursion to hit Costco, Kohls, Ross and brunch at waffle house, then back to swim for thenrest of the day and lay around the pool at Stephs.

It's gonna be a great day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 5/29/11 12:01 am - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I am up and getting ready to start my day.  Getting things in the cooler to head out to Lake Tawakoni to spend the day with the in-laws.  They camp every memorial weekend and we just go for the day.  Will probably drop in on my sister since she lived in Quinlan and have to pass her house anyway.  Haven't told DH that yet.    Heading out to breakfast before we head to the lake. 

Have a great day!   

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

timsdanni
on 5/29/11 10:38 am - Ft Stewart, GA
dropping in on the evening express - missing Tx but loving having the hubby home with us - a bit of normal life - NICE

hope everyone has a great day tomorrow - we are driving down to fl for a quic****A trip

peace
TimsDanni
Home is where the army allows me to live with my husband

I know what I need to do - I have to choose to take care of me or I choose to fail

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views