Saturday TMB Express

Don 1962
on 6/3/11 9:55 pm
ALLLLLLLL ABOARD!!!

Since I was tied up with school and work (should not have gone there) yesterday the "Friday" routine has been moved to today.  Can't get started till after 9:00, blessed bank drive-thru, but basic shopping run.  Highlight is getting to try and find some more casual shirts.  All mine are way too big on me. 

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

meggieintx
on 6/3/11 10:26 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Good Morning Russ and all the TMB!! Grandson from Aladka is an awesome kid. weare off this morning to Fossil Rim!!

Someone  was looking for an accountant finance person the other day if you could pm me the details I might have someone for you! Where do they need to be, full or parttime, job descript, and can they telecommute etc...
Megan 
Vivian Prouty
on 6/3/11 10:48 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Have fun at FR Park Meggie and enjoy that grandson while he is here.   

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/4/11 1:21 am - Burleson, TX

Good morning, DON and all! Getting a late, slow start today..have a stupid migraine...shouldn't complain-it's the first "biggie" I've had in awhile, but it's a BEAUTIFUL SATURDAY, and I had things I wanted to do!!! I'm waiting for Richard to get home, to take me to the urgent care clinic, for a "magic shot", that will probably put me out of commision for the rest of the day-but it WILL knock the headache...oh..woe is me...ok..enough of THAT crap!!!

Hope everyone else gets to enjoy this beautiful, God given day, in whatever way you choose to. Do something wonderful-just for YOU!!

Please DO remember to stay hydrated-that heat will sure suck the electrolytes out of your system, and you'll be really sick before you even know what hit you.

Have a SUPER Saturday!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Alissa A.
on 6/4/11 9:13 am - Keller, TX
We missed you today at the shower. I hope you feel better soon!
cajungirl
on 6/4/11 2:40 am
Enjoy your shopping, Don. 

Hello to all!  Checking in today, I'm missing so many of our TMB members.  Hope all of you have a fantastic weekend, lots of fun planned and not much housework.

We'll be off to the ball field soon for the Governor's Baseball tournament.  Go Vortex!

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Don 1962
on 6/4/11 6:57 am
Dana,

Started out the day with funds and fuel.  Ended the day with food, most of the fuel and some new fashions but now have NO FUNDS!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 6/4/11 2:53 am - Mesquite, TX
Jumping on late, had to work this morning doing some verification found an issue so worked longer then I had planned but my weekend has started now. 

Going with DH and MIL to the Dallas World Aquarium so need to get off this computer and finish getting ready.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024