Saturday WLS Express

Don 1962
on 6/10/11 8:48 pm

ALLLL ABOARD!

Lots of room on the platform again this morning.  Still hot though.  Nothing on the agenda for this morning even though I have put some chicken tenders in the crock pot to cook for lunch.  I'm going to Tyler this evening for Italian.  I've got a DATE!!  

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Phyllis M.
on 6/10/11 9:56 pm - Irving, TX
Good Morning everyone !!    Hey -  I'm thinking about going to the Dallas Support Group meeting this am.....I think.....car has to be in so many different directions -

Not much on the agenda today      work, finish up laundry....... the same ole  same ole...

TTYL

• Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/10/11 10:02 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, DON and all! Haven't ventured out in the heat yet, but will have to soon..meeting GAYE, at Cracker Barrel, for some "coffee and catching up", then wherever my retail nose leads me. I'm attending a "fancy" wedding tonight..which I guess means they expect me to wear panty hose, heat or not..oh joy..

DON-you have a date with an ITALIAN? No wait..lemme read that again...

Continued prayers for our MEGGIE, as she has her "stuff" done in Cleveland, and prayers for all who are hurting...

Everyone PLEASE take extra care to stay HYDRATED.. this heat is no joke-and it's only June..I had to send  a guy to the ER yesterday-and he wasn't even my hospice pt-he was the 21 year old grandson-had been doing yard work and NOT DRINKING..His thinking? "I was in the shade"...

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Don 1962
on 6/11/11 1:46 am
DON-you have a date with an ITALIAN?

Gina,

No way is she Italian!  Indigenous to E. TX and has the twang to prove it!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Vivian Prouty
on 6/10/11 10:02 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Don, Phyllis and TMB,

Not much going on  here either.  I woke up way to early and laid in bed watching the clock and finally decided to get up before the animals realized I was awake and start to bark, meow, etc.    LOL   SO I have been up about 2 hours drinking coffee.   Too bad there is absolutely nothing on TV at this time of the AM except infomercials.   LOL   Not much on my agenda today.....other than going to do my little senior citizen's hair.    Good luck with you date tonight Don.    Have fun at the SG in Dallas Phyllis and go out and make it a great day.    Prayers still going out for our Meggie that she finds some answers to what is going on with her.     

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

(deactivated member)
on 6/10/11 10:23 pm - GA
Good morning everyone.

I am going to be out and about today...going on a day trip up to North Carolina with one of my co-workers.  I will do my laundry thing tomorrow.

Not sure if any of you have pulled up Facebook this morning, but so far they have found the answer to Meggie's migraine issues...her meds!!!  They have also changed her sleeping pill.  So at least there is good news for her.

Go out and make it a great day!!!
Karla Lewis
on 6/10/11 11:00 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Cleaning house is on my agenda for the day.

I'm enjoying my weekend at home. I desperately needed it.

Gina...you don't need to wear hose to a fancy wedding. The only people that wear them nowadays is older women who don't know better. They have been out of styile for a few years now. Go hose less.

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/11/11 2:09 pm - Burleson, TX
KARLA-there's nothing stylish about hanging skin and spider veins either..lol..I wouldn't be comfortable, myself, wearing  short dress without hose or tights. I lucked out though-I happened upon a $15 dress, at Ross, this morning, that was ankle length, so I wore it with dress sandals-and NO hose!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Saundra P.
on 6/10/11 11:15 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I am up early for a Saturday, going to the Dallas support group this morning and to lunch afterwards.  Nothing else really planned for the day expect to stay cool.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Alissa A.
on 6/11/11 12:30 am - Keller, TX
Good morning! Am having a lazy day today after a long trip yesterday. We drove all the way to Missouri City and then the office said that the doc was out of network so I'd have to pay the full price $157. He went a few months ago and she was in network and I even called the insurance to verify she was. It wasn't until Bryan was able to pull up the EOB from last time to show them that they agreed. It was stressful. But all was well in the end and, if we don't have any problems, we don't have to see her again until November.
Bryan and I are going out on date night tonight. I can't wait!

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 408 views