EXTREME Weight Loss Makeover on ABC...

Sandi B.
on 6/19/11 10:41 am - Haltom City, TX
Hi TMB... I'm so excited to see this show.... James helped me when I bought my new bed over a year ago... he helped me move it all by himself.  He has completed the filming and about to have the showing of the NEW HIM!  He did this with NO RNY, sleeve, or anything... PURE determination and hard work.  His tool was INSIDE HIM.... and let's just say I CAN'T WAIT!

This is from James... He has asked me to post it as his internet is intermitent right now... he used to post in here but since he was doing the show he was not able to post, talk, or ANYTHING about the journey... however his episode is showing tomorrow night on ABC  9PM Central!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=173064706088654
ABC's Extreme Makeover Weight Loss Edition 

Date Sent: June 19, 2011 - 4:30pm
Subject: 694LBS BLOGGER IS BACK!
Hey,
I'm writing this message to all of you because at some point we spoke about weight loss and our shared journeys.     Well I was probably one of the largest people on this site and today I am proud to announce I am probably one of the smallest.

I was on a television show that documented my Journey from 651lbs to my size now.. It airs tomorrow on ABC as extremem makeover weight loss edition. Thats at 10pm eastern 9pm central.

If any of you remember me, and even if you dont... I wan to say it was a pleasure exchanging messages with all of you in the past and i wish you all continued success. If you want please facebook me at james garrison my email is [email protected] or facebook.com/fawkem

I used to weight over 715lbs... its been a long road and I hope you all tune in.
*Sandi* 
*Strength... it's inside, beside, behind and all around me*

Sandi B.
on 6/20/11 1:22 pm - Haltom City, TX
 From the day he started the show at 651 he lost 313 lbs in ONE YEAR!!!!!!!!  NO SURGERY!!  NO EXCUSES!!!
*Sandi* 
*Strength... it's inside, beside, behind and all around me*

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 408 views