Saturday TMB Express

Don 1962
on 6/24/11 9:10 pm
ALL ABOARD!!

Lots of space on the platform once again this morning but all is good.  Grab you a cup o' Joe from your favorite source and come on and join us.  Newbies are always welcome!

Off to Corsicana to walk with friend that I have not walked with in several weeks and have lots to catch up on.  Roast is in the crock pot and like it or not the dog gets a b-a-t-h today.  Based on the noise it sounds like my washing machine is about to lay down on me.  Not to be insensitive but I do also have company coming today.  

Have a Great Day or at least fake it till you can make it!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/24/11 9:19 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning, DON and all! Not at all sure why I got up at 5am on my OFF DAY..sigh..Richard's alarm went off, and I was up, making coffee, etc, before I even knew today was Saurday..big sigh...DUH to me...you'd think I'd use this "extra" time and go exercise or something...nah..I'll sit here...drink my "cup of Joe"..catch up 1200 emails from the past 2 days...

My nephew, Brayden, is here for weekend-a 4 yr. old ball of pure energy (another reason for me reserving my strength now!). Richard and Corbin will take him to the Kennedale races tonight, while I go to a high school reunion thing. Tomorrow morning we go to Waco for a family reunion. Not sure when the weekend laundry/housework/catching up on "Young & Restless" will get done..

Hope everyone has a GREAT, GREAT day!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Paige E.
on 6/25/11 4:02 am - TX
I hope you have a wonderful time Gina at the reunion!

~Paige~  -155lbs    (lovin' my band)   
At GOAL and BMI is healthy!!

cajungirl
on 6/25/11 9:53 am
Enjoy the reunion, be sure to take pictures.  Hope I'm not to late to remind you to TAKE THE CAMERA.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

(deactivated member)
on 6/24/11 9:50 pm - GA
Good morning!!!

I will be going for my good cup o' Joe in just a little while...two miles up the road. 

Today is Mississippi in the Park...starts at 1030 this morning, but not sure I will get there that early.  It will be nice to reconnect with some M-State friends since I havent seen some since football & basketball season.  I will be taking my sunscreen, as I dont want to get burnt. But I wont be taking the blanket with me as the ground is wet, VERY wet.  Yes, we have been getting some of that 'liquid' sunshine aka RAIN!!!  That just means that I dont have to water my flowers.  And my crepe myrtle is really taking off with all the rain. 

That is the highlight of my day, and not much on tap for tonight...but that is always subject to change at moment's notice.

Personal note, my niece posted on FB that she is going to be the director of the Bao'an Social Welfare Center (orphanage) in Shenchen China.  She and her husband have been in China for the last two years...not bad for a 26 year old elementary ed major, huh??

Go out and make it a great day!!!
Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/24/11 10:08 pm - Burleson, TX
NORMA-congrats to your niece!! My niece, and her husband, have adopted 2 of their dtrs from Chinese orphanages. Matti and Miranda are from both ends of the Chinese "social structure". Matti has "abino-ism", and was like in the "back room" of the orphanage-she was considered o be un-human. She is now a thriving 4 yr old (she was 2 then) and is a true princess-she insists on wearing tu-tus and tiaras to the grocery store. Miranda just joined our family a few months ago. She is 8, and was in Chinese foster care (considered "tops"on the orphan "food chain". You should hear Matti "teaching" Miranda ENGLISH-and correcting their mom when SHE tries to teach it CORRECTLY-hysterical!! Many, many KUDOS to your niece for the work she is doing!!

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Vivian Prouty
on 6/24/11 10:09 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Good Morning Don, Gina, Norma and Other TMB peeps,

Gina....FYI....I have been up since 4:15.   I am usually up by 5:30 or 6.   Not sure WHY my body decided I needed to get up so early.   LOL   I have the Sunny Street Breakfast this morning.    Other than that I am free.    The little lady that I do her hair every saturday went to Gainsville on thursday so that is when I did her hair.    So I have a saturday off.    That rarely ever happens.   My oldest son will turn 30 next friday.   I am going to be trying to find him 2 more bar stools for his "pub" dining set I bought him at the Goodwill 2 years ago when he moved here from Ca.   It came with only 2 and now that he is married they want 2 more and would really like for them to match.   SO I have a challenge before me.   LOL   Everyone remember to stay hydrated and get in all your protein and vitamins.   Prayers going out for Debra Flores , Meggie and many others.   Have a blessed weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/25/11 12:08 am - Burleson, TX
VIV-if you can figure out the type/brand/etc and share it here and on FB, we can help you look-I travel by Goodwill stores all the time-I love Craigslist too- pics would REALLY help "the search"

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

Vivian Prouty
on 6/25/11 2:02 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Thank you Gina.    They are mission style and dark wood.   They have to be the barstool height.   I am about to hit a thrift store or so and then hit some barstool outlets to see if I can find one there.    Please give me a call if you see anything that you think will work.   I don't really want to go to World Market and spend $200 for 2.    Hopefully I can pick up a couple for less than $100.   Have a wonderful weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

missnanajean
on 6/25/11 12:29 pm - Friendswood, TX
Viv, Try Garden Ridge if you have one up there. My daughter got her mission style barstools there and they are dark wood. She got them a few months ago but I've seen some there since then for reasonable price.
  Miss  Jean   
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 408 views