Sunday TMB Express

Don 1962
on 6/25/11 9:44 pm
ALL ABOARD!!

My washing machine has definitely laid down on me.  Means till it is fixed will have to tote my grungies over to Mom's and use her washer.

Up early enough to be on time to church and lunch in Tyler so got's to boogie, boogie to stay that way.

Have a Great Day!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/25/11 10:11 pm - Burleson, TX

Good morning all!! Stayed up way too late, then got up way too early, but here I am! Had a GREAT time at the multi-class high school reunion party last night. It was outdoors/ranch/live band. There were no name tags, so it was pretty "interesting" figuring out who people were. Amazing how weight loss gives you "courage". I became the disegnated "go find out who that is  girl". I'd just walk up and ASK. The most fun was walking up to the "most popular" guy of 1975, who was courting Cuervo by the quart, and just said "Are you Burt?". Then I just walked away. We kept seeing him pointing at our group, asking other people who WE were then. LOVE to sit and watch drunks!Later, I'm pretty sure my sister got a pic of me kissing good old Burt-wish i sure never got to do in 1975!! Today is family reunion, in Waco...am thinking there's will NOT be a live band or any quarts of Cuevo there....

Today is my oldest baby boy's 22nd birthday. Where does the time go?? I can't imagine my life without Corbin. He's my rock, in so many ways. 

Prayers all around, with special ones for Janet S's husband, Jim, as he undergoes more medical "stuff", and for our MEGGIE, as she prepares for her upcoming next surgery...

Have a blessed day!! 

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Karla Lewis
on 6/25/11 11:05 pm - Livingston, TX
Gina, sounds like you had a great time last night at your school reunion. Enjoy your family reunion today!

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/26/11 8:37 pm - Burleson, TX
Thanks, KARLA! The family reunion was a "different kind of fun" ...lol..but still fun...I was so busy chasing Brayden I barely had time to eat--a GOOD thing, cuz there was SO much food!! They showed a slide show of many "past" reunions-those old pictures of me made me not to eat again-EVER..I noticed I very rarely smiled in them. I made a POINT of smiling in yesterday's pics!

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

cajungirl
on 6/25/11 11:25 pm
Happy Birthday, Corbin.

Glad you enjoyed your reunion, Gina.  Now show us the pictures :).

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Gina 21 Years Out
on 6/26/11 8:37 pm - Burleson, TX
DANA-my sister promised to get hers tagged and up on FB by Monday afternoon

RNY 4-22-02...

We Can Do Hard Things

cajungirl
on 6/25/11 10:48 pm
Good morning!  Sorry about the washing machine, Don.  My lawn mower is not getting along with me, hope my BIL can fix it.

Going to church this morning with my sister and BIL then picking up the boys from their Dad.  Cutter has baseball practice from 2:30 - 5:00 today (can you say HOT) then I'm going to do some cooking this afternoon.

Hope you all have a great day!  Drink those liquids, and stay hydrated.

Karla Lewis
on 6/25/11 11:06 pm - Livingston, TX
So glad to see you back around here Dana. I've missed you on here. I know younger busy with work and the boys. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

cajungirl
on 6/25/11 11:25 pm
Thanks, Karla.

I'm doing better, staying busy.  I had iron infusions last week and WOW is all I can say.  The way I feel now is SO much better.

I'm going to commit to posting on the TMB more often.  I miss everyone.

Don 1962
on 6/26/11 8:17 am
Dana,

If your BIL can fix your mower think he could come look at my washer?  Fixing to tote the grungies over to my Mom's and use her machine while I'm out walking.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 409 views