Saturday TMB Express

Don 1962
on 7/1/11 7:47 pm
ALL ABOARD!!

Train is on the tracks early today!  Grab your morning fix of the beverage of your choice and hop on! 

Have a one man "garden party" commencing soon since I want to get it done as soon as possible.  Other highlight of the day is carrying my laundry to my mother's to wash since Sears won't be here to look at my machine till Thursday.

Enjoy Central Market and stay hydrated!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

azurepenguin
on 7/1/11 9:18 pm - Arlington, TX
 Good morning Don.

I'm sipping my coffee and enjoying the morning despite waking up at 4:30.  Unless I'm sick it seems I only sleep for 7 hours max at a time.  Since we walked all over the botanical gardens yesterday I was tired and went to bed early...ergo...4:30 and I'm wide awake.

I'm about to hit the kitchen and start baking.  I'm going to take my favorite chocolate peanut butter protein cookies.  I also have some cupcakes to knock out for the party tonight.

Have a great day and will see some of you at CM this morning!
Jenn
aka: Genevieve in the SCA
         Shyama as a American Tribal (belly dance) performer  

Don 1962
on 7/1/11 11:45 pm

Saw your thread with the pics.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 7/1/11 9:23 pm, edited 7/1/11 10:17 pm - Burleson, TX

Once again..way up too early..for no good reason, watching movies where woman wore REALLY big shoulder pads and lots of mascara-and those aren't even the hookers! I love Lifetime TV...keeps me from letting Chuck Norris talk me into another complete body sysem machnes: that'll make me look Like Christe Brinkley, in 2 easy intallments, of only $39.99 each...

Planning to go to CM group this morning, then back to Burleson to help my sister move, Hee house is right across the street from our Mom's house, after moving-it's INTO Moom's POOL!!!!!!!! I may not get out until Tuesday, It's going to feel so good on my back-can' wait!!!..

Hope everyone has some fun plans today-of doing whatever YOU want to do!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

** Edited for typo **  Next time wait for coffee AND reading glasses!! Thx, NORMA!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

(deactivated member)
on 7/1/11 9:45 pm - GA
Gina... were your fingers not cooperating with what you were saying in your mind...it is either that, or you have had WAY too much caffeine!!!  Love you GF!!!
(deactivated member)
on 7/1/11 9:52 pm - GA
I am up and about...and have gotten my morning 'fix' and savoring every bit of it!!!

I hope that the 'bird' saga has ended.  So far, all is quiet on the home front.  As far as home showings, yesterday when I woke up I didnt have any scheduled.  Ended yesterday, with one for Friday and one for today.  Even on holiday weekends, there are NO days off when trying to sell a house.  I have been a praying that the 'right' offer will come my way, and I know it will soon.  Just hope that I havent lost my mind in the mean time.
meggieintx
on 7/1/11 10:21 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Up and getting ready for the day! I have CENTRAL MARKET support group this morning and then off towork for a short day!!Just have to say,"I think I can!, I think I can!, I think I can!"
Quiet night tonight since I am working straight thru till Wednesday! Please let the lady say yes to the bench so I can get my week in!!

Meggie
Megan 
Karla Lewis
on 7/1/11 10:35 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. Ben and I are heading out to Kellar and Southlake this morning. We have a rehearsal dinner to attend this evening at Sky Creek Ranch. The whole holiday weekend is packed. with fun with friends and family. Bridesmaids brunch and wedding tomorrow and heading to Stephs for her BBQ Monday.

Have a safe and good holiday weekend.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

azurepenguin
on 7/1/11 11:05 pm - Arlington, TX
 Karla...have a safe drive up this way.  I hope I can meet you some day.  You sure look like you have a super full weekend.
Saundra P.
on 7/1/11 11:36 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

I am awake but have not officially gotten up yet, might have to take a nap before I start getting ready for my day.  Not really much planned yet for this long weekend.  Today I am meeting some family at Applebee's in Terrell for a late lunch.  I am thinking of going early and hit the outlet mall, need to get DH some shorts and shirts for our vacation next month plus I am sure I can find myself something. 

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 93 views
I'm new here