Hi From Elaine!

Elaine-SugarLand
on 8/2/11 5:07 am - Sugar Land, TX
Hi Everybody,
         I`m on my sisters new computer, and wanted to check-in with everybody. I`m doing ok, I`m still in limbo land as far as my lung tumor goes. I don`t believe this is the big C, or I`d probably be in alot of pain or dead. I`m addressing my weight gain, and trying to do something about. it, started drinking protein shakes again, twice a day, and eat a sensible meal once a day, with three snacks, usually fruit snacks. I`m dring alot of water and tea. Today is the start of my second week with a 2 LB loss for the first week. My metabolism seems to be non-existent since I was almost starved to death, for 3 years, from my VBG. My part of the stomach that is left after my Sleeve, is about 14 oz, so you see how easy it is, for me to gain weight. 
       Enough about me, I hope everyone is well, and happy. I miss you all very much, but with no computer, I usually can only read the posts on occasion. My Love to All.
                                                                  Love, Elaine   aka  Sunshine Diva
Karla Lewis
on 8/2/11 10:17 pm - Livingston, TX
Glad to hear from you Elaine. Getting back on track is hard! Wishing you better health and that you lose those unwanted pounds. Check in when you can.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

cajungirl
on 8/3/11 4:44 am
Hi Elaine!

Glad you checked in!  Hope the health issues improve for you soon, saying prayers for you.

On the back on track, remain focused it's never going to be easy journey there is always something.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Lisa Martinez
on 8/3/11 6:04 am - TX
Hi Elaine - 

Glad to see you checking in.  Support it key and this is a great place to get it.

Getting back on track is so much harder than just staying on track.

KUDOS!!
Lisa D. Martinez
OH Support Group Leader - Fitter Healthier Happier

** OH Magazine Promo Code: Martinez11 **

meggieintx
on 8/3/11 6:23 am - Fort Worth, TX
so happy to see your smiling face on here!!! Dont be a stranger! I haven't been on much sice my laptop is too heavy on my lap right now but I too promise to be on more often!!
Meggie
Megan 
Gina 21 Years Out
on 8/3/11 7:27 pm - Burleson, TX

ELAINE!!!! always nice to see our smiling You  Sunshine!!! You soooooooo need to be here more often!!!! I miss my fellow Diva!!! Congrats on your "back on track" program. You will get the hang on it, and it will become second nature again-you can ABSOLUTELY do this! Please come here often, and keep us updated. We're all rooting for you!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 408 views