Saying hello

st_mel
on 8/18/11 10:00 pm - Waco, TX
Long time no chat! I just wanted to pop in and say hello to everyone and let you all know I'm still alive. Life has been incredibly busy. I've moved, gotten married, and am now step-mom to three almost teen girls.  I had my two year surgiversary on Wednesday. My two year check-up was great. My weight is holding steady at about 5 pounds below my goal weight when I started.

I've directed a couple of different people this way recently, so I hope they stop by. Both are new post-ops that are having trouble. One tried to start eating solids after a couple of weeks and hasn't been able to keep anything down.  The other has also been having problems keeping things down, and has already had surgery twice. I directed them to OH and told them I could give them no better resource, other than to speak to the surgeon.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Vivian Prouty
on 8/18/11 11:20 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 WOW Hi Stranger !!!   Congrats on your 2 yr. surgiversary and on the marriage and move.    Glad you are doing well.     You'll have to come visit us more often. 

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

cajungirl
on 8/18/11 11:57 pm
Congratulations on your marriage and your goal.  Sounds like life it treating you well!

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

Gina 21 Years Out
on 8/19/11 7:50 pm - Burleson, TX

((((Mel)))!!!! OMG-it's so good to see you!!!!!!! Remember back when we were paired up as a "newbie and a vet"? Now YOU are a vet, helping the newbies-I'm so proud of you (said in my best Mama voice!) !!! I was in Waco a couple of weeks ago, meeting a newbie I met on FB-I thought of you, and had wished I knew how to reach you. Are you still in Waco? Message here or on FB (Gina DerrRobinson)-woud love to hook up! Congrats on EVERYTHING wonderful and healthy that is happening in your life. You SO deserve it!!!! can't wait to hear from you!

Oh-btw-do you remember SusanT-our "Tx cheerleader", whose husband was in the Army so they had moved to Va? Well, they just moved to WACO-yes, I said WACO, and I got to see her 2 weeks ago too. I know she'd love to hook up with you, and meet people (and help your newbies too!. She looks FABULOUS. Her husband is teaching ROTC at LaVega HS.

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 93 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views