I am around

meggieintx
on 9/11/11 8:24 am - Fort Worth, TX
I am alive. some days I am the bug and others the windsheild. Just trying to get my grove back. This recovery has just been extra rough. Heard from Cleveland Docs who said it may be 3-4 months till I am 100% which you know irritates me. I am listening and staying home when I need to! Thank you Alissa for the chauffering home on saturday the offer was very much appreciated and Ken was thankful too!! Got upright this morning. Will pop on and off and try to be a regular on here once I get my life rythem back!!

Meggie
Megan 
Vivian Prouty
on 9/11/11 3:08 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Meggie.....Praying for you sweetie.    Sorry you are having such a rough time.    Hopefully you will bounce back quicker than the clinic says.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Gina 21 Years Out
on 9/11/11 7:55 pm - Burleson, TX
MEGGIE-(((gentle hugs)))...like VIVIAN said-those CC docs don't know YOU-you'll beat all their timelines...just PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE take it a minute/hour/day at a time-just like you've been doing..and then back up and punt, when necessary-just like you've been doing. Sorry I couldn't be there to help you Saturday-was home with a sick 4 yr old old-now am doubly glad did not venture out and exposure you to him-you don't need any more germs!! Anytime you feel up to some "private time", PLEASE let me know-I never know when to ask, and honestly am embarrassed to, after so long a time. You know I love you.

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Karla Lewis
on 9/12/11 9:46 am - Livingston, TX
Hope you keep getting stronger each day. Hang in there Meggie!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Liz_G_Tx
on 9/13/11 7:36 am
hey sweets.... i totally understand the bug and windsheild concept,. However i have the corner going on the bug part lol.  Hope you feel better soon.... Miss you lots!!!

When I was born, I cried and the world rejoiced. Now i wanna live my  life so that when I die, the world cries and I rejoice

jbird1972
on 9/17/11 11:06 am - Cary, IL
Hang in there!!

Jules RNY 10/30/2007

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views