SOMETHING GOOD FOR A CHANGE

Elaine-SugarLand
on 10/6/11 4:22 am - Sugar Land, TX
Hi Everybody, I`m at my sister`s, on her computer, and wanted to let you all know,   THERE IS NO TUMOR IN MY LUNG, IT`S SCAR TISSUE, FROM A PNEUMONIA, I HAD 32 YRS. AGO, THANK YOU GOD, AND THANK YOU ALL, FOR ALL YOUR PRAYER`S.  I feel so much better emotionally, like a weight has been lifted off my chest. I`m still waiting for my Ship to come in, as they say. so maybe someday, I can get a new computer. I love and miss you all. Take care of yourselves.
Love, Elaine  aka Sunshine Diva
Gina 21 Years Out
on 10/6/11 7:51 pm - Burleson, TX

ELAINE!!!! Hope you see this the next time you get near a computer. You have definently spread your SUNSHINE my way this morning-that is such fabulous news!!!!!!

Now..let's start working on Santa for that computer!!

Gina AKA Nurse Diva

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Vivian Prouty
on 10/6/11 10:29 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Thank GOD !!!!  So good to see you on here Elaine.   Hope that you can get another computer real soon.    I know I personally feel like something is MISSING in my day if I don't get my computer fix.   Have a good time with your sister and THANK YOU for sharing that fantastic news with us.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 92 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views