Prayers needed for Dr. Kenneth Bryce...

Teresa D.
on 10/26/11 4:49 am - Garland, TX
I haven't posted on this board in quite awhile - today I come with a prayer request for a wonderful person and doctor who has meant so much to so many people. My daughter used to work with Dr. Bryce at Presbyterian Hospital of Rockwall - she just told me that he had a massive stroke a few days ago and is in grave condition. Let's all pray for a miracle !
                                                              myspaceicons231.gif 
Teresa D.
on 10/26/11 11:03 am - Garland, TX
Unfortunately, Dr. Bryce passed away a few hours ago. Please keep his family in your thoughts & prayers....   
                                                              myspaceicons231.gif 
Phyllis M.
on 10/27/11 12:34 am - Irving, TX
OH SO SORRY TO HEAR THIS................(((((((hUGGS)))))))) TO ALL !  
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Stephanie G.
on 10/26/11 11:29 am - Rowlett, TX
I was about to post the same thing.  He was a well respected surgeon and was loved by hundreds of friends, co-workers and patients.  He was only 55 years old and left behind a very devestated family and community.  For anyone that knew him, his facebook page has been made public for people to leave their condolences.

~Stephanie~
RNY revision from lapband 7/30/07...TT/BL 10/9/08 and at GOAL

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 92 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views