Blustery Thursday WLS

TraceyC
on 10/26/11 11:16 pm - DFW, TX

Doesn't look like the train left the station yet so here goes....I've only ever driven once or twice so hoooold on! 

Good morning! I'm at work and about to go visit my LifeSkills kiddos. I never know what kind of day I'm going to have in there, it really does change depending on the weather. Today in general is going to be very busy.

Hope everyone stays dry and warm! Baby Blake didn't want to wake up this morning. It's days like this that I wish I were a stay at home mom. Alas, my lifeskills kiddos need some time too though.

Hope everyone has a marvelous day!
Tracey

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Don 1962
on 10/26/11 11:25 pm
Doing all the beloved paperwork I've got to do to seize some junk vehicles to send them to the crusher!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Vivian Prouty
on 10/27/11 12:02 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Tracey, Don and TMB,

Ive been up for hours and my ObestiyHelp,cm wouldn't load.    I went to FB and the OH there said that they were having problems....thus maybe why no one had started the train.   I am SO sore I can barely move.   I spent ALL day yesterday in my garage moving everything around.   I am having a yard sale tomorrow and saturday.    Fun....fun....NOT !!!  LOL   I have given away enough to Goodwill though......I need to make some money with Christmas coming.   If anyone is interested in snowboards or bindings for snowboards you  need to come to my sale.    I have 2 snowboards for sale and several pairs of bindings.    Lots of other stuff also for sale.     Hope you have a wonderful day and try to stay dry and warm later on.   Prayers still going out for Dana and her family and her Dad as they prepare for his homecoming.     Have a blessed day !!!

Hugs and  blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Phyllis M.
on 10/27/11 12:26 am - Irving, TX
GOOD MORNING !!

Baby Blake needed his Auntie Phyllis to come for some snuggle time...

I  went home at lunch yesterday and called team leader from home and took 1/2 vacation.  I just couldn't wake up yesterday -  so I slept from 1230 - 4pm........then from 10pm -7am this morning... not sure what was up with that.....but feeling more rested this am.    Don't feel sick - just was tired, yawning and just couldn't get motivated to MOVE...

Vivian:  I know what "sore" means !!   YOU CAN'T MOVE WELL !!   been there done that !!
This rain and COLD is not what MY doctor ordered - oh my knees and back are feeling it - but I gotta force myself cuz I'm NOT gonna end up being 500+ and in bed only !!  gotta keep on keepin' on........   Are you gonna make Juarez this Sat night?  I'm planning on being there - come hell or high water !!  

I came back into the office this morning with a BAG of candies on my desk !! OH NOT GOOD - but I sent my t/l a "Thank You" and kindly passed the bag onto to another worker !!   
IT IS OFF OF MY DESK !   Besides - there are enough candy dishes around on others' desks for me to take 1  (one) - UNO  piece and keep on trucking  IF AND WHEN I WANT IT -  I JUST DON'T NEED A WHOLE FREAKIN' DISH AT MY DESK !!    NO MODERATION !!  LOL

Well - time for the desk duties to get done Its 930 already    and I arrived late - so I'm behind before I got here!!

(((((((Huggs)))))))))))))  stay warm and dry...

(remember during this cold snap - what we were thinking when we were 110 this past summer)))))))))))))   

• Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

TraceyC
on 10/27/11 12:41 am - DFW, TX
Auntie Phyllis is welcome to come snuggle anytime! Blake is a big time snuggler too.

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Saundra P.
on 10/27/11 2:44 am - Mesquite, TX

Good morning (barely),

Jumping on late this morning, I started the Daily plate thread then OH went down on me.  Went to bed early last night and then woke up at 5 and could not go back to sleep but not due to the lack of trying. 

Work is all that I have on my agenda today and it's about 1/2 over.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Alissa A.
on 10/27/11 9:43 am - Keller, TX
Thanks for starting the train. I kept hitting snooze right till the last minute so I didn't get my computer time this morning. Sounds like OH was down anyway-probably when I would have been on it. So I"m catching the evening train. Chris was such a heavy sleeper that on days he was asleep I'd just put him in his car seat and take him to daycare and then wake him and change him and feed him there. Of course I worked across the street from daycare so it was easy to do. And it gave me time to spend time in the nursery with the teachers. Hope Blake didn't get too jarred by his wakening. lol.

My friend Nicole had a baby boy today- Cooper Keith. Christy-no induction because she's not effaced or dialated so the doctor wants to wait until next week. So we'll just have to wait and see! I am SO FREAKING excited- I don't know what she's having nor do I know the names they've picked out. They have done that with each kid and although the uncertainty bugs me at times, it is kind of getting exciting now!

Norma gets here around noon tomorrow. Hope everyone had a great day!

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 92 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views