SURGIVERSARY

Cindy Mc
on 10/28/11 2:56 am - Ovilla, TX
Wow, I just let my surgery anniversary just blow past yesterday without even realizing that it has been 5 years.
Hopefully this year I can get back on the wagon and lose the weight that I have gained due to the stress of taking care of my mother. The weight gain isn't gianormas but enough to make me sick to look at myself.
Ok well that is it for now. Wow, long time huh?  Take care all!

Cindy Mc

Phyllis M.
on 10/28/11 4:30 am, edited 10/28/11 4:30 am - Irving, TX
(((((((((((((((((((((((   CINDY ))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Alot of us are in that "boat"

Hey - if you can - we have a dinner on Sat night at Mercado Juarez in Arlington at 7pm
Wanna join us?     

Hope to see ya soon !! 

Glad to see you back !!  
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Vivian Prouty
on 10/28/11 9:49 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Happy Surgiversary Cindy !!!  Yep...regain happens to us all ( or most of us due to stress eating ).   I have been working on getting mine off now for 2 yrs.    It comes back on fast but comes off extremely slow or at least it has for me.    Anyway you are still a SUCCESS so don't forget that EVER !!!!  Have a blessed weekend and so good to see you here.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Gina 21 Years Out
on 10/30/11 7:18 pm - Burleson, TX
Cindy--big (((hugs)))==5 years--unbelievable, huh??? It does fly by. We sure miss seeing you around here, and wish you would come back and post more often. YOU ARE LOVED-REALLY!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views