I am sorry I have not been here.

meggieintx
on 11/14/11 4:33 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Mother is now in hospice. Her little body has just worn out and has a hard time accepting it. She hhas found a lot of peace. in the last two days. She only  has a few days left so we are keeping her safe comfortable and someonneis with her 24/7. We have had beautiful moments together I have seen were she id going and it is beautiful and she has so many friends and family waiting for her and it is a beautiful place. Family is here and mu brother hjas been so wonderful for me, such a comfort. Nothing has been said on Bace book for my others privacy, she is very private and really doesnt want t o see anyone but us. She only has a few days and is comfortable and safe and being kept calm and out of pain. I will let my family here hknow when the moment has come. Just please do noy comment on facebook at this time...My phone is 817-614-2922, if I am woth her i do not answer and keep it on vibrate but can get text. you all have neen so good to me and if you could just say prayers for a uick and painless passing I would appreciate ite it. Love,

Meggie
Megan 
Vivian Prouty
on 11/14/11 6:34 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Meggie.....sweetie just know that you and your entire family are in my thoughts and prayers.   I know that God will honor our prayers and give you your desires for your Momma's "homecoming".    Praying for her to have a peaceful and pain free passing from this life into Heaven's pearly gates.   I love you and you know you can call me at any time if you need me.   Prayers for you, Ken and your sibliings.     Remember to take care of yourself.   Love you sweet lady  !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Gina 21 Years Out
on 11/14/11 6:36 pm - Burleson, TX
MEGGIE--big (((hugs))) and prayers for all of you. You already know how how I think and feel. Glad you know you can get texts. I have been hesitant to call again. PLEASE know you never far from my thoughts. I LOVE YOU.

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Saundra P.
on 11/14/11 7:53 pm - Mesquite, TX
Praying for you and your family.

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Phyllis M.
on 11/14/11 10:08 pm - Irving, TX
Oh Meggie -  I just saw this  - this morning !!          I'm so sorry -  (((((((Huggs))))))))))))
Sending hugs and thoughts and prayers

Luv you all

spend all those precious moments you can with your mom NOW and enjoy every second you can...........you will NOT regret it !!  
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

cajungirl
on 11/15/11 12:15 am
((((Meggie)))) I just went through this with my father.  You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers sweetie.

Proximal RNY Lap - 02/21/05

9 years committed ~  100% EWL and Maintaining

www.dazzlinglashesandbeyond.com

jbird1972
on 11/15/11 5:57 am - Cary, IL
 Meggie,
I am so sorry that your family is going through this very difficult time. I know it's hard, but I think it's beautiful that you are all able to be there to comfort your mom, and eachother. My prayers are with you. How are you feeling? I'm currently at Cleveland clinic, but I'm always thinking about you
Hugs,
Jules

Jules RNY 10/30/2007

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 92 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views