Back on Track - New Beginnings Wed 12-28-11

Phyllis M.
on 12/27/11 11:38 pm - Irving, TX
GOOD MORNING EVERYONE

Yesterday wasn't as bad as it could have been.  I wasn't ignoring any of you yesterday -  I just don't have access to OH after I leave work and we are so short handed my ability to spend a lot of time or recheck-in time on here once I post first thing in the morning is a  little "nil"..

Yes - we have snack machines here - no meats in them though !! We do so at the night job....but I had popcorn last night instead....
so those noodles I had in my desk were already paid for and I didn't eat the whole package

Todays plan:

B -  Saus egg & cheese biscuit -  I actually only ate about 1/2 of it and the rest went into the garbage. - didn't taste all that great.......

Snack:   I'm thinking about right now  (935am) I'm needing some protein - so I'm gonna do the shake now or next time I get up from the desk and take a break.....lol    I have no schedule....grrrrr

Lunch:   running to get gas in the car....purse will stay in trunk so that I won't be tempted to go through a fast food place........well - maybe to get a chicken salad from chik-fil a or mcdonalds?  hmmmmmmmm  salad sounds good........but then maybe not !!  lol 

Dinner:  Protein shake..... I'm not sure just yet...unfortunately I got out of the house with the cottage cheese I had prepared to bring today....grrrrrrrrrrrrdang it..........that alarm clock wasn't my friend !! lol

Luv you all and thank you thank you thank you so much for the kudos and help....
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 12/28/11 5:54 am - Burleson, TX

PHYLLIS-even though I get up 2 hrs before I have to leave the house in the mornings, it still seems I'm always pushed for time. Because I KNOW this about myself, I try to pack my lunch the night before, and put all my stuff in my one bag. If it's not "in the bag"-I can't eat it, and have an excuse to stray frrom my food plan. I DO keep plenty in the bag, of course-and often cannot eat ALL of it, but it really helps keep me on track-and out of drive thru windows!

Sometimes I have to MAKE myself take a break. we are WORTH it! I might walk around 10 minutes, make a warm cup of Click, or just gaze out the window-whatever it takes to get re-focused.

You are a tough lady and are way tougher than a lil food tempation!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Laura in Texas
on 12/28/11 7:54 am
Good for you, Phyllis!! Are you tracking your food? For me, I know if I go too low in calories, I get famished and overeat. Please make sure you are not eating too little.

My plan today:

1500 calories- including at least 100 grams of protein- on track to meet my goal

elliptical for an hour/ lift weights for an hour- done!!

I'll admit I have not been lifting weights at all since my plastic surgery. At first I was too scared to mess anything up, and then quite honestly I got lazy. My goal is to get my muscles back!

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Gina 21 Years Out
on 12/28/11 5:57 pm - Burleson, TX

elliptical for an hour/ lift weights for an hour- done!!

LAURA-you are my new hero!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Laura in Texas
on 12/28/11 9:56 pm
lol.... thanks, Gina. I can only fit in going to the gym 3 times a week so I have to make the time there count. I am determined to get "buff" 

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

Most Active
Recent Topics