Fighting regain?

Stephanie G.
on 12/29/11 4:35 am - Rowlett, TX
Hi, for those of you that don't know me, I run a private OH message board for people who are fighting regain.  We currently have a few openings and I thought I'd see if anyone here is needing some private support to help you lose a few pounds. 

Membership requirements:  You must be at least 2 years out from your surgery and have experienced 10 or more lbs of regain.  We require that you post at least once a week and participate in our Monday Morning Weigh-in each week.  You don't have to disclose your weight in lbs if you don't feel comfortable doing that but you need to tell us if you've gained or lost from the previous week. 

We have our own version of the "train" where we chat with each other on a daily basis and we also post our menu plans for the day. We are a fun group of people who are here to support each other thru the good times and bad.  If this is something you think you'd be interested in joining, please send me a private message with a little history about you and I'll get back with you shortly. 

~Stephanie~
RNY revision from lapband 7/30/07...TT/BL 10/9/08 and at GOAL

Kim G.
on 12/29/11 9:35 am - Plano, TX
Do it do it! Our board is great!

Delight thyself in the Lord and He will give you the desires of your heart. Psalms 37:4

Laura in Texas
on 12/29/11 10:24 pm
I do fight regain with every ounce of my being, but I'm only 2 pounds above my goal weight right now from all the holiday eating, so I don't qualify for your group. 

Laura

Laura in Texas

53 years old; 5'7" tall; HW: 339 (BMI=53); GW: 140 CW: 170 (BMI=27)

RNY: 09-17-08 Dr. Garth Davis

brachioplasty: 12-18-09 Dr. Wainwright; lbl/bl: 06-28-11 Dr. LoMonaco

"May your choices reflect your hopes and not your fears."

JennD
on 12/31/11 7:57 am - Allen, TX
I'm trying to pm you but my phone is giving me problems. I'm interested and do qualify. I've regained 15 that I'm trying to get back on track. Could definitely use some support and now that I have figured out how to post from my electronic devices I am able to communicate on oh again.
I'm not perfect but I'm me and that is good enough!

Stephanie G.
on 12/31/11 8:20 am - Rowlett, TX
We would love to have you join us and the bonus is, you already know most of us!!  We are starting a Biggest Loser contest on Monday that you're welcome to join (but not required).  I'm sending the invite now-sometimes it goes to your spam.  If you don't get it, let me know. 

~Stephanie~

meggieintx
on 1/1/12 1:15 pm - Fort Worth, TX
happy I don't qualify but would love to offer support and tips and ways besides frequent hospital visits that have hepled me stay at goal!!
I miss you guys!!

Meggie
Megan 
Stephanie G.
on 1/2/12 9:55 am - Rowlett, TX
Meggie, I'm sending you a facebook message.

~Stephanie~

dasie
on 1/4/12 7:37 pm
I don't qualify, but I have to vigorously watch my weight.  Your board sounds like a great place.

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views