Friday WLS train

TraceyC
on 2/2/12 10:21 pm - DFW, TX
I guess I missed it or it's runnning late. I probably missed it, as I AM usually the one that's late.

Hop on!

Tracey

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Saundra P.
on 2/2/12 10:25 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Guess we are all sleeping in today. 

TGIF! Busy days ahead, of course I have to work today hoping to get done on time so I can start my vacation. Will head to Dad's after work and spend the night. Tomorrow I have to get my nails and toe's done and finish packing. We are hitting the road at 6am on Sunday for 7 day cruise on the Magic.

Have a great weekend!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Don 1962
on 2/2/12 11:12 pm, edited 2/2/12 11:14 pm

As she, the lady friend in Conroe, puts it my schedule at work is messing up her love life. Not having to go in till 3:00 PM but won't get off till the wee hours of tomorrow morning. Means I can't go south till tomorrow. Prognostication is for rain and as long as it works in my favor - I'm good.

Saundra, enjoy your cruise and remember all the stiffs you're leaving behind!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 2/3/12 3:18 am, edited 2/3/12 3:19 am - Burleson, TX

Well-look at our cute 'lil engineer!!! I couldn't get OH to pull up this morning, and have been super busy since I got to work...

SAUNDRA-color me green!! Hope you have a truly SUPER time !!!! Can't wait to see the pics, and hear about EVERYTHING you did !

TRACEY-miss you and love you. GiGi sure needs a Blake fix!! I have to be out of the house tomorrow, for the exterminator to come-hint...hint...road trip? north?

DON-hope you get some BN time in this weekend-better late than never!

Better get back to work...sigh..LOVE Y'ALL !!!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Phyllis M.
on 2/3/12 3:54 am - Irving, TX
Hey everyone - 

OH must have had troubles earlier this am - I wasn't able to get on either....

Ive been really busy with work  (imagine that )

Saundra - enjoy that cruise............I can't wait to go again.....Amanda and I are tentatively planning on going next summer -  but I wanna do the Jaimaca, carribean trip to Mexico too.....
By then (hopefully) she will have had her surgery and we can go as a celebration for both of us...

Time to put head back down to work......luve you all -  have a great weekend !! 
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Vivian Prouty
on 2/3/12 6:39 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Good Afternoon Tracey and TMB Family,

I started to start up the train this AM but I hate to feel like I'm hogging the message board.   I've had a busy day today went and gave a senior citizen friend a perm this AM then hit all the grocery stores for all the Super Bowl sales then came home.   My middle son's girlfriend is going to come over sunday after church and we are going to make cookies for the 50+ men at the Teen Challenge where my middle son is at and then monday AM I am going to put them in the mail PRIORITY so that hopefully they will recieve them for the after wednesday night service snack.    Trust me....I will have those guys SPOILED too just like the one's in Azle.   BTW....monday or tuesday I will make them cookies and take to them for after their service ( which I am STILL going to attend ).   They were scared I was going to abandon them.   I told them that would NOT happen.    Since my son is SO far away....I will get hugs from my "other" son's.    I have to take ALL my fur children for their rabies shots tomorrow so they will be ready for our multi pet permit and city tags in the months to come.    Have a blessed weekend and Saundra...have a great vacation and enjoy the cruise.   I am JEALOUS too.   Pleae keep Norma and her family in your prayers as her Momma was laid to rest today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views