Hello from a stranger!

Julie with a Y
on 2/4/12 2:06 pm - Katy, TX
I know...its been a LONG time since I posted here...and most of you have no idea who I am! I just decided it was time to get more involved here again...if it wasn't for OH and the Texas board I would not have made it through one of the biggest journies of my life! It's late...I will try to add some current pics and add to my profile soon! I hope everyone is doing well...July

July 
“Julie with a Y!? 

Karla Lewis
on 2/4/12 9:27 pm - Livingston, TX
Hey Julye. Good to see you posting. Join us more often. Hope you're doing well!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

TraceyC
on 2/5/12 9:53 pm - DFW, TX
Hey Girl!

Glad you post on FB or I'd be going through withdrawals! I don't care where I get to see your pretty face as long as I do!

Love ya!
Tracey

The more you like yourself, the less you are like anyone else, which makes you unique. Walt Disney 
http://www.TickerFactory.com/">
http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/2;10728;28/st/20110112/n/Blake/dt/-1/k/3fb3/s-age.png">>

Gina 21 Years Out
on 2/6/12 12:13 am - Burleson, TX

JULY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so stinkin' hapy to see you here!!!! I was off the computer the majority of the weekend, so am just now seeing this. I follow you on FB, of course (those runs and boot camps--AWESOME-NESS !!!), but it's even better to see you HERE--where we began!

I still wear the button you made me to all events/support groups-and I always tell peeps YOU made it!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stick around and let others get to know, as I know you--a truly FAB-U-LOUS success story!!!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Phyllis M.
on 2/6/12 1:37 am - Irving, TX
HI JULY !! (((((((((((((hUGGSS)))))))))))

WELCOME BACK !!  
  • Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 408 views