My show aired your welcome to come meet me.

Melissa Morris
on 2/13/12 3:26 am
RNY on 01/26/06 with
My show air on TLC, and I was on GMA, and Nightline. I work for the Doctor who did my surgery and would be happy to meet anyone who would like to meet me. We have an Open Support Group the third Tuesday of the month I will be there here is the information :-)

When will it be? Tuesday, February 21, 2012 at 6:00pm to 7:00pm   Where will it be held? Dr. Nowzaradan’s Office 4009 Bellaire Blvd. #K Houston, Texas 77025 713-661-6262   What can you expect? Lot's of people celebrating their successes and getting advice from each other. Maybe somebody has a story to tell. Maybe somebody has a great new find to share with everybody. You never know for sure what you might learn.   What is planned? It is the beginning of a new year so we will discuss “Love Yourself" with your weight loss surgery. It does not matter if you have had the weight loss surgery or looking to have the surgery, or if you are on track or you need help getting on track. We are here to discuss how to make 2012 your Weight Loss Year.    Do you have something you want to share with the group? How to manage clothing as your loosing with out breaking the budget? How to make your self feel GREAT when you’re not feeling great? Do you have little tips or tricks to keep yourself on track with your weight loss? We would LOVE to have you come and share with the group on how you do it maybe help someone else along their journey.   OUR SUPPORT GROUP IS OPEN TO ALL PLEASE BRING ANYONE WHO HAS OR WHO IS THINKING ABOUT HAVING WEIGHT LOSS SURGERY WITH YOU!   Mark your calendar and join us. See you there!  Melissa  
Karla Lewis
on 2/13/12 9:31 am - Livingston, TX
Melissa...how cool. I emailed you last week, but I'm not sure if I had your current email address. Your show was so good. You are such an inspiration to others having WLS. I am proud to know you!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Melissa Morris
on 2/14/12 1:00 am
RNY on 01/26/06 with
Karla,

Thank you so much!! I did not get it email me at [email protected] Thank you again. It has been a crazy LONG road that I would take time and time again!!!

I am proud to call you friend,
Melissa
longhornrose
on 2/15/12 10:00 am - South Texas
RNY on 09/13/12
OMG, Melissa, I'm so happy to meet you here!  Wish I could meet you in person, but don't live in (or very near) Houston, unfortunately (I'm in Corpus Christi).  I was so inspired by your story, and by your honesty in sharing it with the world.   

I haven't taken the WLS journey (yet), but hope that will be in the near future for me.  Weight has been an issue for me all my life, and now that I'm 60, I'm finally ready to deal with it successfully.  (I'm a slow learner, I guess.  )

Anyway, I just wanted to say thanks.

Beth

Consult WT: 312   SW274   CW: 244

Most Active
Recent Topics