Connie Stapleton, Ph.D. event in October in DFW!!!

ConnienTX
on 2/19/12 9:50 pm - Dallas area, TX
Many of you know of Connie Stapleton, author of Eat it Up! or have heard her speak at conferences. She is a psychologist with extensive experience working with WLS patients. She is conducting an intensive therapy workshop here in DFW October 19-21, 2012.  This is not us listening to a lecture---this is real interactive therapy. The hotel in the area is to be decided, but most likely will be near DFW airport. There will be 20-30 participants. I am helping to coordinate the event here because I love her book and have been trememdously helped by reading and studying it. The planning is in the very beginning stages, but I wanted to post this, so y'all can save the dates and begin putting aside the funds for it. 

SURVEYING YOUR RECOVERY GARDEN
Connie Stapleton, PhD
Assisted by Cari De La Cruz

OCTOBER 19-21, 2012

Friday 6-9 pm

FACING THE PAST: Defining my Authentic self---how my cup was spilled

Saturday 9am-9pm

CENTERING ON SELF: Self-esteem, self-efficacy, Self-talk, Self-image, & Self-care

Sunday 8-11 am

LIVING IN THE PRESENT: Setting Boundaries, Becoming my Authentic Self

Total Registration Fee is $300 per person. $100 is due to save your place, The balance must be paid (online) one month prior to event. She requires that we stay in the hotel both nights as part of the experience. The hotel will be an extra expense, of course, but there will be a group rate. Meals will be at your own cost and can be eaten in the hotel restaurant.

You can sign up at www.conniestapletonphd.com
You will be sent paperwork to help you prepare for the event.
To ask her individual questions, you can email her at [email protected]

I'm really excited about this---hope to see y'all there!

Gina 21 Years Out
on 2/21/12 12:20 am - Burleson, TX
Done! I just wi**** was TOMORROW !! I was tempted to sign up for the one at the end of October-in GALVESTON..sigh..but I stuck to DFW..for YOU !

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

ConnienTX
on 2/21/12 7:19 am - Dallas area, TX
No point in going to Galveston, because you would be in the hotel night and day doing the program---no beach time! I'm really looking forward to this, too!!

Connie nTX
RNY 9/17/03

highest 293#
lowest 146#
four rounds of PS
http://www.picturetrail.com/txredwls

Gina 21 Years Out
on 2/21/12 6:55 pm - Burleson, TX
Yea..you're right..it would be UBER hard to concentrate..even as much as I LOVE Dr. Connie...Galveston is my fave place on Earth!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views