Tuesday WLS Express-what state holiday is it?

Alissa A.
on 6/18/12 9:05 pm - Keller, TX
Yep- its a state holiday. any guesses?? All Aboard!
Alissa A.
on 6/18/12 9:11 pm - Keller, TX
Okay- the computer crazies are happening! Not even sure this will show up. I started the train and then it wouldn't let me back in-stating that there wasn't a post at all there but I could see my original post. Crazy.
Anyway, its Juneteenth and its a state holiday. I could be off work but instead I'm working for comp time. I need to build up some time since we'll be taking off next Monday for Chris's doc appt in Houston. Every 3 months or so we make the trek to his doc who moved to Houston about a year ago. Its totally worth it though because she's an excellent doctor.

So, what are you up to today? Let us know!
Don 1962
on 6/18/12 9:17 pm

Let's party!

Sorry have to pass.  Work thing again today.  Need to try and get a few miles on the New Balances today too. 

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 6/18/12 10:23 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning,

It Tuesday which means house gets cleaned today!
Work and a trip to Aldi to pick up a couple of cases of water is at the top of my agenda.  I am running low since I give the kids that walk the dogs bottled water and some times they stop by asking for water on days they don't walk them.  With school out I have a feeling they are going try to make it a daily habit. I don't mind once in a while but not a couple times a week.  I foresee laying down some ruled.     Hope everyone has a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Karla Lewis
on 6/18/12 10:31 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'll be working on outside home renovations. We are tearing off the current porch railing and redesigning it. After that we will replace rotten trim, power wash the whole outside and then paint. We are changing the colors outside, soi think I've finally decided on the right colors.

Hope everyone hasa good day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 92 views
I'm new here