Teerrific Tuesday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 6/25/12 8:02 pm - Keller, TX
Good morning!!! All Aboard!
Alissa A.
on 6/25/12 8:04 pm - Keller, TX
Morning everyone! It is Tuesday-though it feels like Monday since we were in Houston yesterday and not at work. Time to get moving!
Don 1962
on 6/25/12 9:02 pm
Good Morning, Alissa!

Heard it said yesterday that it was getting so hot and dry that the trees are starting to whistle at the dogs.

Work is the only thing on the agenda today.  Chief has us doing a half day of some on-line training we have to get done so we can begin using our new report writing program.  May get bored but at least it will be in the AC!!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Alissa A.
on 6/26/12 1:04 am - Keller, TX
I hate online training. I have to do one on workplace violence within the next 30 days. Fun.
Don 1962
on 6/26/12 9:46 am
Like to have had work place violence in my office today.  Threatened to use my laptop for target practice!  At least it was under the AC.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

meggieintx
on 6/25/12 9:37 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Good morning All!! Riding the train early today, Short day today at work! Yeah!! Havto call Doc today. Trouble is back in my bad spot again. Tried everything he would have had me do so it is time to call. Still waiting on my column's webpage to launch , will keep yall posted. Niece goes home Saturday and it is time. A month is just too long for anyone to visit.

Yall go out andmake it a great day or just fake it! Looks like I am faking it today!
Meggie
Megan 
Vivian Prouty
on 6/25/12 10:22 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Praying for you Meggie.   Love you !!!  PLEASE keep us posted !!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Karla Lewis
on 6/25/12 10:14 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I am still painting outside. Hope to finish the rest of the front today. I hate outside painting and don't want to ever do it again! It is killing my feet. Hope everyone else has something way more fun to do than I do.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 6/25/12 10:24 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 PLEASE stay hydrated Karla.   I can't imagine being outside in ALL this heat.   UGH 

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 6/25/12 10:17 pm - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning,

Nothing exciting going on in my world.  Work and staying out of the heat is the plan for the day. 

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024