Tuesday WLS Express

Alissa A.
on 7/2/12 9:12 pm - Keller, TX
Morning everyone!
Alissa A.
on 7/2/12 9:13 pm - Keller, TX
So, what's new? Not much here-just same old same old!!!Time to get to work!
Don 1962
on 7/2/12 9:32 pm
Got more experience with new report writing yesterday than I wanted and will get some more today.  Still need to do my end of the month crap as well. 

Don't know if it is something in the air or if I need to start wearing rubber gloves when I go shopping at Wal-Mart to avoid what is left on the products from employees/shoppers handling them but my nose is working overtime! 

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Saundra P.
on 7/2/12 9:59 pm, edited 7/2/12 10:02 pm - Mesquite, TX
Good morning

Nothing special going on in my world today, I am ready to get this work day over with. I am looking forward to being off tomorrow. Hoping work day will be quite since lots of folks took vacation.

House gets cleaned today, kitchen needs it since I left last nights dirty dishes in the sink.

Still battling the snack monster, plan to win tonight!

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Karla Lewis
on 7/2/12 10:29 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I have to go climb on the elliptical in a few minutes, then clean house. Should be done before noon, then will go buy fireworks for tomorrow night and maybe get my nails done.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 7/2/12 10:37 pm - Fort Worth, TX
Morning Everyone,

Not much going on in my world yet.   I have one cup of coffee down and I am thinking about getting my last cup for the day.   I've already vacuumed and washed dishes and done a load of laundry so the day is starting off good except I woke up with my left arm hurting.   I am a stomach/ side sleeper so I have a feeling I was on that side last night.    Hope everyone drinks lots and lots of fluids...don't want anyone dehydrating.    Have a great day everyone.

Hugs and blessings ~~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 409 views