missing yall

meggieintx
on 7/9/12 9:22 am - Fort Worth, TX
Rough weekend. Friday we had to put down our pud cat Ursa. 16yrs old and the vet said he might have a week left so we decided to not make him suffer and or die alone. Broke my heart. No pets for awhile, we will have to see what finds us.

Weight is a little low and I still need to call doc about possible ulcer. was waiting to see if meds helped but looks like it is not, so we will see.

Yall go out and make it a great week or just fake it!
Meggie
Megan 
mxekin65
on 7/9/12 10:38 am
Meggie,

I am sorry to hear about your fur baby.  They are the eternal babies of the household!
Heal yourself emotionally and physically.  There is no time limit on the emotional Sweetie!!

Love you much and miss you!

Love and Blessings,

Nina

Don't say anything unkind, untrue, or unnecessary.

Grief is not a sign of weakness, nor a lack of faith ...
it is the price of love.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/OH_Rox_Round_Rock_SG/
Vivian Prouty
on 7/9/12 11:13 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 We miss you too Meggie.   Praying for you and Ken.   It's wonderful that Ursa lasted 16 yrs.    I know how you feel about missing  your baby.   I've lost so many of my pets.   I will be totally lost when the last one of mine goes to Pet Heaven.    Love you and praying you feel better soon.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Phyllis M.
on 7/10/12 12:02 am - Irving, TX

Hi Meggie  !!

I'm missing you too girl !! ((((((huggs)))))))

I'm so sorry to hear about losing your baby Ursa.......Oh thats tough.   Its just like having another child to us humans........

Take care of yourself !!   NO MORE HOSPITALS.....you've had your share !!  

• Pease check out Dr. Connie Stapleton's Website. A lot of good information on there for all WLS patients regardless of the surgery you chose.  Good luck to all and I'm here for you if you want to send me an email.  I'll answer it as soon as possible.  
  • Total Lost:  139 lbs
  • Current Weight:  263  
  • As of 11-10-13 I have had weight gain.  Not happy about that.
  • RNY: 10-16-07 = 338:  Highest weight: 350+  Lowest Weight: 199 

Gina 21 Years Out
on 7/10/12 2:08 am - Burleson, TX

Oh, MEGGIE..I got chills and tears reading your post..for all kinds of reasons..

First off...MANY ((((hugs))) and thoughts of sympathy for you and Ken, with the loss of Ursa..He was a much loved furbaby, indeed, and God granted him a long, wonderful, doted on life..

Now..as for YOU, my muchly adored little Sister...

You've been mentioning this "maybe/kinda/sorta/could be an ulcer" for awhile now...WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR ????..a light coming out of the East? That one has already been claimed...PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go see about this...You know that you know that you know that you know a perforated ulcer could..kill you...

And then I'd swoop in and get Ken...before anyone else had a chance to..

Now..would you REALLY want to do that to poor Ken???

Of course not..now..go call your doctor..NOW !!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views