"W.L.S. Patient Humiliated During T.S.A. Search at Love Field"

Batwingsman
on 7/19/12 4:32 pm, edited 7/19/12 4:39 pm - Garland, TX
 Oh boy ..  they've managed to do it yet again, this time to a Ft. Worth grandmother who was traveling for medical treatment of complications following her WLS:   

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/07/19/texas-grandmother-h umiliated-tsa-strip-search_n_1686533.html?1342715528&icid=ma ing-grid10%7Chtmlws-main-bb%7Cdl19%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D1812 89

Frank talk about the DS / "All I ever wanted to be was thin, like that Rolling Stones dude ... "

HW/461 LW/251 GW/189 CW/274 (yep, a DS semi-failure - it happens :-( )

Don 1962
on 7/19/12 8:26 pm, edited 7/19/12 8:27 pm
Geez.  

I don't know what testing process TSA is using in hiring it's employees but obviously they don't give a "horse sense" test.  Think they hire the wanna bes and culls from the FBI, DEA, Border Patrol etc.

The whole process irritates the living crap out of me based on my understanding and the way I have to apply and respect a person's Fourth Amendment rights.  Where is the ACLU when there is on a minute by minute basis violations of the Fourth Amendment going on at every airport?

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

dasie
on 7/20/12 12:02 am
I can tell you they use CRAP process.  When TSA began their big push post 911, my husband applied for a position.   He has nearly 100 college credit hours classified as a senior at the time and  a veteran with a lot of years in industry.  When he is in Houston interviewing and TSA was grouping applicants, VETS were given a greater priority.  As he stood in line and groups were being formed, one agent sitting at a table told him to go to one group.  Another TSA agent at the table said "NO  he is a VET he is supposed to go to the other line."  The first TSA agent said "I don't care; go to that line."  The group he was directed to was  cut immediately.  Sad thing is a few years ago Houston's Intercontinental Airport was raided and a large number of illegals who were serving in Federal jobs were arrested.  TSA is one big joke.  Just another intrusive arm of the incompetence of big brother.

Don 1962
on 7/20/12 12:40 pm
Sad thing is a few years ago Houston's Intercontinental Airport was raided and a large number of illegals who were serving in Federal jobs were arrested.

TSA hired illegal aliens and they were screening passengers?  Ain't that like having the wolf guard the chickens.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Vivian Prouty
on 7/20/12 12:27 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Thanks Paul....I had not heard of this.   Really sad when the TSA goes to measures like this.   I pray that this dear lady is OK and made it safely to her appointment.    

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 93 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views