FINALLY FRIDAY WLS EXPRESS

Alissa A.
on 7/19/12 9:07 pm - Keller, TX
Woo hoo!! Its here! What are your plans for the weekend?!
Alissa A.
on 7/19/12 9:11 pm - Keller, TX
Other than roasting due to the heat outside, we don't really have many plans. Bryan leaves Sunday again for the week.
So no broken ribs but def bruised a few. They couldn't get a good view of the sides of my ribs and that's where it hurts mostly so he said that I could have a fracture but that either way I shouldn't lift for 2 weeks and take it easy for 4 weeks.
I'd better get my day started- hope everyone has a great day today!
Karla Lewis
on 7/19/12 10:19 pm - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I'm making a Walmart run in a few minutes, then coming home and cleaning house. Yesterday we finished cleaning out our storage building and made a garbage dump run and set out about 20 bags of junk. We still have to take 2 headboards/ bed frames to habitat for humanity or somewhere that we don't need.

Have a good day!

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Vivian Prouty
on 7/19/12 10:32 pm - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Alissa, Karla and TMB Family,

No plans so far for the weekend.    These days I seem to take things one day at a time.  LOL    Not knowing exactly when my granddaughter will make a appearance seems to put a damper on making any concrete plans ahead of time.   Karla....I envoy you cleaning out.   I need to do that so bad but I won't dare till fall when it gets much cooler.   I worked out in my yard in the heat on wednesday and was still having issues with getting so overheated yesterday.    Hope everyone stays very hydrated in all the heat.   Going to be 103 here today and 105 tomorrow.    Geezz...we need relief !!!   

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 7/19/12 10:47 pm, edited 7/20/12 1:29 am - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

Went to support meeting in Greenville last night. Dr.Davidson was there, He reminded us about importance of vitiams, portion control etc. Answered questions etc most of us in this group are several years out and are mostly his and Dr Barker patients. I am a little surprised he drove that far to speak with us.

Today work and laundry. Don't have any real plans this weekend, need to go see my Dad, might drive down Sunday after church.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 7/20/12 12:34 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Saundra....I've heard from some friends that he is a AMAZING person.    That is wonderful that he took out the time in his very busy life to be at his support group.    My surgeon use to be at his...but I guess he's gotten too busy.     It is nice though when they show up.    Have a fun visit with your Dad this weekend.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Don 1962
on 7/20/12 5:49 am
Work till 3:00, go home, shed and boogie to Centerville to meet Jan's daughter and take the grands off their hands till Sunday.  Taking them to a water park near Tyler tomorrow.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Most Active
Recent Topics
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 93 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 402 views
Problem 15 yrs out
Gandadavis61971 · 4 replies · 1227 views