All Aboaed !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

meggieintx
on 8/23/12 2:07 am - Fort Worth, TX
Goodmorning one and all!! Trying to sighn on with a loe crazed   kitty wanting attention is not an easy thing!!

Spemncer and Matildaare right at home now and the best therapy a girl can hae. Still after 7 months hae not heard from good sister, new nightmare at work, weight up and tryin ery hard to stick to the 5 day pouch test and not sleeping!! Any body want to meet at 9am at Central Market on Saturday????

Fake it till you make it!!!!
Meggie
Megan 
Karla Lewis
on 8/23/12 4:36 am - Livingston, TX
Good morning. I still am sick, but required to go to a computer program training today and tomorrow. I am better,but could have used one more day to recuperate. Oh well,hopefully no one will catch what I have. The boss knows I'm sick and didn't say to stay home.

Hope everyone has a good day.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Saundra P.
on 8/23/12 5:43 am - Mesquite, TX
 Good morning,

Nothing going on in my world today expect work. Might be good day to go check out the weight room at the rec center, it is 5 houses down so I could WALK down during lunch. 

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Don 1962
on 8/23/12 6:31 am
We got a phone call from the FAA advising that if there was not something done with the pile of laundry in our utility room - we'd need a navigation beacon.  Trying to whittle it down some before going to work this afternoon. 

I'll be glad when tonight is done!  We have had two out for a school in Frisco and three tied down to court this week.  In a six man department guess who is the only officer the public has been seeing this week?  I'm ready to go to Shreveport tomorrow night!

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

Vivian Prouty
on 8/23/12 7:41 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Meggie and TMB Family,

I've been up since 6 AM baking cookies for the Teen Challenge men for a snack for them for after their chapel tonight.   Not much going on in my world right now.   Middle son is still looking for a job.   Hopefully something will come through for him real soon.   And to top things off more...he is sick right now.    Sounds like strep throat.   UGH Never ends.    Sorry your going through a nightmare at work and what is up with your "good" sister Meggie.    Good to see you on the TMB.   Hope you feel better soon Karla and hope you get relief at work Don.   Have a great thursday everyone,

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Lalocaweta
on 8/23/12 8:15 am - Spicewood, TX
Spent at least 4 days yesterday w/ Mr. Austin (my son) trying to deal w/ the BS the financial aid office at Texas State was giving him. He told me after we were finally done that he should have taken me w/ him when he started to try to resolve the issue they claimed existed. (Darn it - the boy finally saw that his mama is going to charge anyone who keeps him from getting his degree. One more semester.)
Fixing to head to town to get some groceries and pay a couple of bills. Then coming home and doing NADA!

"Patriots always talk of dying for their country but never of killing for their country." - Bertrand Russell
Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views