Monday WLS Express

meggieintx
on 9/17/12 3:00 am - Fort Worth, TX
The train is off to an early start this Monday Morning!! Any body have something special going on this week?

For me its putting the finishing touches on the Christmas Shop! It looks amazing this year!! Doc appt today, estate agent appt Wed., Strong Women tour on Thurs,. Oh, and dinner with thekids on tues.

Go out and make it a great day or just fake it. On 2 hrs sleep I will be faking it!!!

Meggie
Megan 
Don 1962
on 9/17/12 4:10 am

To my knowledge nothing special on the docket for this week but work.  

It was nice to see the rain this weekend despite the Cowboy's loss.

Never, and I mean NEVER, trust a fart!! 

sleevegirl
on 9/17/12 5:43 am - Austin, TX
Today is full of me running around like a crazy person with appointments. Thank goodness for good neighbors that are willing to get my kid from school! I guess I'll be working late late tonight!

Oh god, I just looked at my schedule. There's something insane going on every day this week. The highlight is Thursday night though - my girlfriends and I are going to a local bake shop for a cupcake decorating class I don't eat much of that stuff anymore, but I love doing their classes, it's always fun.

Candy from Austin, TX  |   Website  |  MyFitnessPal  |  My OH Blog

5'6" / HW 375 / SW 355 / CW 150 / Maintaining 155-159 - Goal Reached! 225 Pounds Lost

Vivian Prouty
on 9/17/12 6:38 am - Fort Worth, TX
 Morning Meggie, Don, Candy and TMB Family,

Sorry you only got 2 hours of sleep Meggie.   Hopefully your day won't be too crazy.   Hope your feeling alright too.     Not much going on with me.   I am thinking about painting my front bathroom.    The pink it is right now is getting old.   I'm also thinking ( and i did just say thinking LOL ) of painting the outside of my home too and changing the color and adding new shutters.   LOL  My hubby will tell me I am NIUTS if I tell him that.     Hope everyone has a great day and is enjoying the cooler weather and not freezing to dealth.    I LOVE IT !!!!  Have a great day !!!!

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Saundra P.
on 9/17/12 9:53 am - Mesquite, TX
Good morning,

We are having a great time in Hawaii, we are flying over to Maui for 4 days, so having to pack up.

We have road to Hana planned for tomorrow, we booked a private tour so they do the driving and it will just be the three of us and the driver of course.  I know we will spend a day at the beach, not sure what we are doing the other two days but sure we will find something to do.

Have a great day!

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Gina 21 Years Out
on 9/17/12 1:20 pm - Burleson, TX

Caboose Princess checking in !!! Was a busy weekend, and now has been an uber busy Monday!

Had great breakfast with Princess LORALEA, and 3 of her babies-haven't been with all of them in SO long, and Princess TRACEY, and of course, our golden child, Blake. Tracey, Blake and I followed bkst with 8 hrs of shopping. We haven't done that in awhile...I was WHOOPED...I've been real bad about hibernating/isolating on weekends lately..I sure broke out of THAT mold this weekend!

Tracey fixed up the itienery (sp?) for Disney World. She, Loralea and Chse's GF, DeLacey are going Oct 5-8, to visit Chase, who is there, working on a college internship, as a "cast member", earning college credits. I'm so excited!!! 18 more days...but who is counting???? Well...besides, me..and 3 other chicks--and Chase!!

Well..break time over....big sigh...time to earn some Mickey Mouse Money...LOVE LOVE LOVE y'all !!!!!!!

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics