Obesity Action Coalition Convention - Save the Date

Eggface
on 2/1/13 1:46 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

Save the date...

http://theworldaccordingtoeggface.blogspot.com/2013/01/obesi ty-action-coalition-your-weight.html

Hope to see you there!

~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Karla Lewis
on 2/3/13 9:20 pm - Livingston, TX
For any of you TX OHers, is was the best weight loss surgery conference I have ever been to, and I've attended quite a few. It was professionals making the presentations rather than patients and they were infomative. Many sessions had question and answer sessions. There were also mini sessions during the lunch breaks they provided a healthy lunch and were small groups with niter action. They had early morning and late afternoon exercise sessions.

I would highly recommend it. I'm a little disappointed it is not a little closer to TX. We checked into flights and currently they are $500 or so. I'm not sure if I want to spend $1500 for a weekend conference. There wasn't much time for exploring the area this past year. Plus it's August and will be hot in Phoenix.

If you can go, you won't regret it. It will be a great experience.

Karla

Karla Lewis     337/194/175
Lap RNY 1-23-2006     Dr. Terry Scarborough   Houston, TX
Lipo 4-27-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
LBL 11-13-2007           Dr. David Wainwright      Houston, TX
BL & brachioplasty  7-18-2008       Dr. David Wainwright    Houston, TX

Eggface
on 2/4/13 1:20 pm - Sunny Southern, CA

I hope you do join us again Karla. Thanks for sharing your testimonial. It's going to be even better this year... 2nd year we're in the groove now. It's going to be hot for sure... but LOL what's that they say "it's a dry heat" and the resort has a 7 acre water park so plenty of time to cool off. I'll be in the AC inside sipping iced tea.

~Michelle "Shelly"

Weight Loss Surgery Friendly Recipes & Rambling
www.theworldaccordingtoeggface.com

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views