Dr. Daryl Stewart, WLS doctor in Texas, has passed away

Larissa P.
on 7/22/13 3:24 am - Denton, TX
Only words thus far as it was sudden, no illness. This is an immense tragedy. I'm beside myself. A great loss for Texas, and this entire area. I can't imagine what his family and staff are going through, let alone his patients. My thoughts with all.
Duodenal Switch hybrid due to complications.

Click! > DS Documents ~ VitaLady.com ~ DSFacts.com ~ OH DS FB
Susie K.
on 7/22/13 2:51 pm - Lubbock, TX
VSG on 04/03/13

I heard this terrible news this afternoon, and am beyond sad and shocked. Dr. Stewart did my VSG less than four months ago and was an incredible surgeon. My thoughts and prayers are with his staff and his family. Thanking God right now for what Dr. Stewart did for me and for so many. 

Vivian Prouty
on 7/22/13 10:12 pm - Fort Worth, TX

OH my....I have not heard this.   Definately big prayers being said for his patients and family and staff.    I personally had never met Dr. Stewart but I know from his patients that he was a amazing man.    My thoughts and prayers will be headed their direction today.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Gina 21 Years Out
on 7/23/13 8:34 am - Burleson, TX

Truly a huge loss to the WLS community. Many thoughts and prayers going out for all those he leaves behind.

RNY 4-22-02...

LW: 6lb,10 oz SW:340lb GW:170lb CW:155

We Can Do Hard Things

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 408 views