UT Southwestern Residency Plastics in Dallas

Emily_Rose
on 1/7/14 2:13 am - Fort Worth, TX

I am looking to get a Tummy Tuck, Inner Thigh Lift, Breast Aug, and Upper Arm Lift  Has anyone had these procedures with the residency program?  I am waiting on the packet and am curious how much it will cost and also how happy previous patients are.  I can not afford the normal rout for sure so this may be my only option other than living with all this skin.  Thanks in Advance

Saundra P.
on 1/7/14 2:07 pm - Mesquite, TX

A lady that attended a support group meeting I went to had plastic using the program she had no complaints and seemed happy with outcome, I don't remember what all she had done. She only came to that support group that one time never seen her again.   She also said the surgeon doing the teaching and was in the operating room she had went a seen for a consult and this program prices was much cheaper. 

Can you tell me how you can request a package, the information she gave me at that meeting I never could find how to get started.

good luck on this journey 

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11
/09 (Start weight 219)

Goal for weight to always start with 11*

At Goal - maintaining between 115 - 119

Vivian Prouty
on 1/7/14 8:56 pm - Fort Worth, TX

Hi Emily_Rose,

I know several ( at least 4 ) who have used UT Southwestern and all were very pleased with the work and results.    I have a friend about 2 yrs. ago that had extended TT, arms and breast lift and it cost  her $10,000.    I paid more than that for my LBL 6 1/2 yrs. ago and I am NOT pleased with my results.   I have thought about going there and seeing how much they would charge me for a revision.      So I'd say GO FOR It !!!   Just because you pay high $$$ to a PS doesn't mean they will give you good results.    Mine didn't.   Good luck and please keep us posted what you find out.

Hugs and blessings ~~~ Vivian

GOD GRANT ME THE SERENITY TO ACCEPT THE THINGS I CAN NOT CHANGE;   COURAGE TO CHANGE THE THINGS THAT I CAN;  AND THE WISDOM TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE !!!!    THIS IS MY DAILY PRAYER.
Vivian Prouty      Obesity Help Support Group Coach  "LOSE IT 4 LIFE"

Emily_Rose
on 1/8/14 5:56 am - Fort Worth, TX

Thanks. That's the kind of info I'm looking for. Just making sure not wasting time. 

hamilbr
on 1/8/14 12:48 am - Lewisville, TX

I would also be interested in the cost and information... please let us know what you find out. 

Brenda

Emily_Rose
on 1/8/14 5:41 am - Fort Worth, TX

Phone number to get the residency program package

tel:214-645-3100

As soon as I get an appointment and prices I'll share

Saundra P.
on 1/8/14 7:16 am - Mesquite, TX

Thank you!  Hope all goes well

Saundra
VBG - 12/02/96   (High weight 283)
Revision to RNY - 06/11