Calling all successful Lap Band patients in Dallas/Ft. Worth or can travel there

Yvonne McCarthy
on 9/3/14 8:04 am - Plano, TX

Casting Call: Lap-Band Patient Success Stories / Photo Shoot

WANTED:

Photogenic men and women,  in the Dallas/ Ft Worth area, aged 30-45 years old who have had success with the LAP-BAND® Surgery and are willing to be featured in various LAP-BAND® Patient Education and Marketing materials.

*Candidates will need to have had a BMI of 30-40 (with one co-morbidity) prior to surgery.

The photo shoot will be held in late September or early October and will take ~3 hours. If selected, you will receive a $250 Visa gift card in appreciation for your time.

APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:

•          Submit 2 photos

o   One BEFORE image that captures your life before the LAP-BAND®.

Please note we will be using your “Before” image in our marketing materials. It’s important that no other people are in this image for legal reasons

o   One AFTER image that highlights your weight-loss success.  Please note, this image will be used primarily to determine if you will be selected to be the face of the LAP-BAND® System. If you are selected, you will be required to participate in a professional photo shoot

•          Please provide brief and personal answers for the following questions. (Responses should be no more than 3-4 sentences in length, per question)
  1.       Please describe your weight loss journey (from struggle to triumph)
  2.     Please describe something that you are happy about finally fitting into after years of struggling with your weight.  (i.e. favorite jeans, wedding ring, swimsuit, other?)

•          Please provide current clothing sizes and/or measurements (this information will only be used for wardrobe purposes if you are selected for the photo shoot)

Please submit your application or ask any questions to [email protected] 

Open RNY 3/30/01  260lbs - 130lbs Yvonne McCarthy, CLC. Health & Wellness Coach (full time volunteer). I am happy to help if I can. Visit www.bariatricgirl.com and see the Bariatric Girl blog!  Also check out my Facebook Bariatric Girl Page Photography site www.yvonnemccarthy.com     .„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨„ø¤º°¨ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨

Most Active
Recent Topics
constipations remedies
BrandonApafe · 0 replies · 23 views
Good morning Texas! 1/3/2024
Laura P. · 0 replies · 100 views
I'm new here
TattooMom · 4 replies · 410 views